The use of "Pantenol" for hair growth and its tangible effect

We used to take Pantenol with us when we went to the sea. You can't find better remedies for burns! Perhaps, no pharmacy drug has such a strong healing effect. Using "Pantenol" for the skin, few people know that this remedy is a salvation for hair in any condition!

The thing is that this remedy contains synthetic vitamin B5, which takes care of the skin and hair follicles including. D-Pantenol is used even in the treatment of people who have undergone chemotherapy and hair grows back!

Remedies for damaged hair There are many different things, but that’s what I give the highest rating! Here's why.

Pleasant in its consistency, Pantenol has long been my favorite hair mask. It envelops each hair with a thin film, moisturizing and nourishing it, but without creating the effect of weighting on the hair. Hair gain volume, become thicker, grow faster!

Application of D-Pantenol
  1. Apply the spray on slightly moist hair along the entire length after washing, do not wash it off. This is a wonderful tool for hair, which is difficult to lay! It can also be used Liquid Pantenol for hair.
  2. "Pantenol" in the form of foam use as a regular foam for styling hair. This will help not only strengthen the hair follicles and make the hair smooth and elastic, but also protect the hair from high temperature during drying with a hair dryer!

3. A gel-like drug It is preferable to rub in the hair roots. I was surprised by the effect of rapid growth: a month later, my hair was transformed beyond recognition! The result is easy to explain: praised by dermatologists, provitamin B5 is contained in special hair cosmetics in an amount of only 2 to 5%, in Pantenol it is up to 75%.

Mask with "Pantenol" for hair growth You will need
  • 1 tbsp castor oil
  • egg yolk
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp. "Pantenol" (cream, gel or foam)

Application
  1. Mix two types of oil and yolk, heated in a water bath.
  2. Add Pantenol to a warm but not hot mixture.
  3. Apply the mask on clean hair, wrap your hair with food film or foil, warmly wrap your head.
  4. After 1 hour, wash the mask with a regular shampoo.

Doing such a mask only 2 times a week, you will achieve impressive results! I never had such beautiful hair until I started using this truly magical remedy. Try it and you will see that "So Simple!" He wouldn't recommend anything bad!

Pantenol face masks are also very useful, usually with a hair mask. Skin looks younger, defects disappear, a healthy complexion appears! Tell your friends these valuable tips, I'm sure they'll need them. This will make your hair look like Rapunzel.

Tags

See also

New and interesting