Boomerang: take a few years, and these words come back to you ...

You turn on your computer and disappear in it. The child calls you to play as always, at the wrong time. Climbs with their nonsense. It's annoying.

"Do not you see, I have a great deal»

"Go away, leave me alone, do not distract»

In a few years, and these words come back to you at the very moment when it is most important to speak with a native person in the world for you, just be there. Boomerang.

The most interesting cartoons, the most caring nanny, grandmothers, teachers can not replace parents. Mom and Dad - important people in the life of the little man. The child needs you right now.

It will not always be - children grow fast. Soon it will no longer ask for a pen, call you to build a house out of blocks or play football. He will be a world in which there will be no place for you. And then to call your child will not run with a radiant smile, but only with annoyance ogryznetsya - well, that again you want from me?

Boomerang.

More than half of moms and dads are reading these lines, including cartoons child. Admit it, your child is also now before the screen? And what is convenient! Watch TV, do something yourself, do not bother with their stupid questions, do not bother. But years fly by, and you hear the same thing you are.

Boomerang.

Someday everything will go back in time ... career, friends, important business. You just need a family. Your family and your children. Manage to save them now. Turn off the computer. All things can wait. Hold the baby.
"Let's talk. You - my closest and native person. I love you so much! »

Everything is so simple. And now he is on the way - Boomerang love and happiness

! Author: Ekaterina Kes

Tags

See also

New and interesting