We have become lazy and frugal in communications and in the spiritual emotions ...

We do not write letters to each other in white envelopes, do not send cards to the main post office, do not donate books in hardcover, carefully wrapped in paper, do not remember the address and telephone numbers in memory, do not record your friends' birthdays in the notebook.

We have become lazy and frugal in communication and application of spiritual emotion alone without the Internet and forgetful pleasant trifles. We do almost nothing just so.

We consume countless streams of information, it is not able to filter and analyze. But the most important - is dissolved in cluttered everyday life and established the rules of life. We can easily imagine salt the food feels, but we are afraid and do not know how much we need without sugar normalized bag or a spoon.

We readily accept and transport the film, a bright and warm, and are looking for a measure of the rate, it should be something or someone and be sure to match the supported or recognized.

We can easily lose faith in themselves, but willingly bare the perception of their lies and manipulation of another's consciousness. Nobody likes the dirt, but most people easily spreads it around, and almost all - in thoughts and words.

Where to get the joy of life, if our demands her higher demands on themselves? How to pitch wonders if there is a simple trust yourself and your feelings. How come "princes" and "princesses," the most important and the right people, if we dig in on all sides, like a fortress under siege? Who is to blame and what to do if we are where we are, but we want to be somewhere where we will be better? We are there - where we are and come here themselves.

We do simple things - the complex, from the complex - insoluble of insoluble - destructive, destructive of - destroying us, and of destroying - we kill. Progressively, methodically, regardless.

We even drink - increasing degree ... to drink more. We are not trying to make things clearer, simpler, more natural. We are afraid of sincerity and love, because for them there is no self-interest, and we do not understand and unusual.

All clear - we reject, because this should be dealt with, and we do not like to understand other people, it is easier to impose its own standards. We need to hide and hide and bulging bulge, curse and swear, we need to blame and guilty.

All this is laid in each of us, as a sign of a society and rules of cohabitation with him. And after - freely in our lives for granted. This in itself is neither good nor bad, all need clear boundaries and limits. The scary thing is that we do not resist. We are inert.

We strive to comply with the system, fashion, someone, something - but not currently. How can I find myself not being interested in me? Most of the decisions that we take in our lives, not taken for reasons of our ideas and sensations as well for us as well - both internally.

When I was a child, I did not understand the desire of adults to do everything harder and longer than it is needed. When I was first told that you need to shake hands when you meet with people, I went for a walk, sat down on the sidewalk and began to wait for passers-by to apply their new knowledge. And with each of them, I, full of happiness and pride, hello. I felt like a mature and educated.

And you know, I just smiled and said hello in response to only one woman, she did it so that we only saw each other yesterday. Many people reacted - some were asked whether they know me, others silently passed by, and many stopped ... and started to explain to me that it is only necessary to greet with people you know, rather than with everyone
At the same time, they were very pleased with the fact that a small, completely unfamiliar child, he smiled and said, "Hello" or "Good afternoon!" But this is undermined their template as wind roof, and they are protected to keep the monolith solidified artificial value system, in which a person is obliged to lend their whole lives to screw all her nature, nurture and maintain the system.

Life does not become worse, the number of negatively charged particles in proportion to the positively charged is always held in an acceptable balance. Just comes a period of time when we are entering into a raging torrent consequences of their (!) Making their words, thoughts, emotions and actions. This includes our children, infecting them with our problems and reactions at an early age. We are many, we are serving the system, servicing and supporting their needs. The system accumulates invested in it ... our potential and we get our "dividends". In his life and in the life of the system.

It hurts, but otherwise it does not work out. After all, each grain has its germ. He can die if it is not nourished and can grow and displace ourselves from our own lives.

We like to welcome, respect, understanding, forgiveness, acceptance and attention to themselves, but how many of these emotions, we are ready to give yourself? Motives of how many people, their actions, we are ready to see how many of them we are ready to help just because we feel that it is part of, and our lives, or conversely, to deny those who simply consumes us not be afraid to refuse, if you feel that you use, take and prioritize. At least there, where it is possible, where strength. Take and not give gnaw on my own secret. Just to say, how to eat, how to think, and then multiply a Musty thoughts.

After all, we are only responsible for this, though you will cover all charges. We are squandering yourself and castrates his life with his own consent, voluntarily. You do not know what to do? Ask yourself what you feel in relation to any decision or action. And there you have the answer.

Do so, as you feel, right for you. We are very busy with the reactions of others and too little - his. Want to find out why something in your life is so and not otherwise? Remember how you felt when taking a decision. Even being totally absorbed in their perceptions and expectations about the future of the event, we always have the feeling at this moment, there are always tips that we ignore.

Why do we no longer write letters to each other in white envelopes, do not send cards to the main post office, do not donate books in hardcover, carefully wrapped in paper, do not remember the address and telephone numbers in memory, do not record your friends' birthdays in the notebook?
< br> Why do we become lazy and frugal in communication and application of spiritual emotion alone without the Internet and forgetful in the pleasant things? Why do we do almost nothing just like that? Why is the most important thing is dissolved in cluttered everyday life and established the rules of life? Because we are afraid to feel.

Why? .. It is terrible. And all the fears one thing in common - they are vaccinated, acquired. This means that they are from the outside, stray birds hatch and then the very core of life - it is not persecuted. But fear can withstand only the willingness ... to feel. A feel - we are afraid of.

Tags

See also

New and interesting