Soda and bath: a simple and efficient recipe for recovery

Simple and effective recovery of the recipe. Not addictive, effectively cleans the mucous lungs.

Benefit obvious:

1. Due to the presence of alkali in a pair, in light of stagnant salt forms, which thins mucus, facilitating its release outside. When congestion in the lungs of mucus in the bronchi are accumulated products of metabolism, including acid. Lye, getting on the mucus, according to the laws of chemistry, suppresses acid to form a salt and water, mucus thickens, begins to "fill" the bronchi, preventing breathing, thereby triggers a protective reflex - cough, throwing out all the excess out of the lungs, increasing their working surface, removing background diseases, cleanse the body, as light - allocating authority

. 2. Total body alkalization, the total shift the pH to the alkaline side.

Application is simple: a tablespoon of baking soda to extinguish a liter of boiling water, then gradually add the rocks

. Tablespoon - a middle, since I need about 3 tablespoons of the average steam room that I had a cough on the top shelf, and some half a tablespoon is enough to cough on the bottom shelf, almost no time to breathe. I've seen this in apparently healthy and strong man, only soda in the steam room congestion in the lungs can not hide.

Without fanaticism, gradually clearing the lungs are making surprising effect. I remember the first time your: lungs burned as if the normal air changing room was a little hurt to breathe, but as good a sense of liberation, of lightness. There was a feeling that I have to clean the simulated breathing and not breathing, so "open" light.

First, there is the taste of soda in the mouth, then this tickling in the throat, which gradually descends into the bronchi, time after time, causing coughing. I usually recommend it to enhance consciously, to help the body cleanse. After some time, the cough stopped. To call him repeatedly, often require a deep breath, a higher concentration of sodium in the steam room (add on the rocks).

Another subtlety. Soda is not the whole leaves with stones at once, so I'm alternating water with soda and water just because when you add the remaining water soda on the rocks continue to evaporate, causing the new portions of the cough. Since we use quite harsh chemicals - may appear specific taste or smell - I guess the result of the interaction of rock and ash at aggressive conditions (heat and water)

Soda for me rude, gives a quick effect, a significant, but sharp, some people do not just be given to this shoe for the first time.

Therefore, I give you more options for cleansing a soft, pleasant and with more lasting effect due to the deep cleaning action on the processes in the body.

This aroma oils of anise, sage, rosemary and fennel. A few drops on a hot vodichku and stones. The oils will get on the mucous membranes and begin their work.

Tags

See also

New and interesting