15 funny, but seldom good reasons to leave their children with the Pope

It's no secret that moms and dads are very different views on parenting. And if the mother intuitively know how to deal with the child, the Pope and then come up with 1000 and 1 way to have fun with your baby. < Website offers a glimpse of what happens when dad left home alone with the children

When the head of your child -. Well, a hair's breadth of kiwi

Photo source : Adme.ruPapa not teach bad!

And you weak?

Steam treatments and dad - a real pleasure

For some, the truth is that so hard to please!

When a little overdone with penoyWash the kids they say - hahaha probably last time they leave me in control #bubbles #fun #kiddies #familyfun #bathtime #daddytime #dadsthebest #dadfail #whosgoingtocleanthatup

A photo posted by Shannon (@largelifter) on May 1, 2016 at 2:11 am PDT

This toy will do for us!

«Son, the most dangerous thing I fenced from you!"

Dad tired, Dad need a break

How I spent father's Day

When dad - engineer

«I think not need to swaddle children yes? »Apparently I need to learn how to swaddle better lol. #dadfail

A photo posted by dj hes (@heskicks) on Jan 12, 2016 at 9:48 pm PST

«My dear, there is a TV!» Sharing is scaring! #parenting #skateboard #kids #thatjusthappened #friends #seattle #family #dadfail #love

A photo posted by Deanna Wallach (@leetledragon) on Apr 16, 2016 at 11:24 am PDT

«My daughter asked for a ponytail. Cool out, is not it? »Since Mom is gone Ella needed her hair done and yet again the infamous Zip Tie came through. For the Dad's out there that can not get the elastic thingy tight enough for a ponytail, ZipTies are magic. Just make sure to cut the excess off and it looks fine. Thank God she is naturally Beautiful and no matter what I do she still looks amazing #fail #epicfail #dadfail #littlegirlshairisteallyhardtodo #daddydaughter

A photo posted by gblackbourn (@gblackbourn) on Jul 3, 2016 at 11:29 am PDT

Laying cleaner - quickly, efficiently, cheaply 15,280,083

< br> «all right, it's time for mom!"

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/16-prichin-pochemu-ne-stoit-ostavlyat-detej-s-papoj-1315615/

Tags

See also

New and interesting