He waited for the reception at the dentist 5 months ... The reason for striking and inspiring!

Site publishes a story, with whom all editorial stung in the nose ... but it is beautiful! Read to the end!

Gr8nursingjobs.co.nzLyublyu change, but not any and everything. And lo, these eighteen years, I go to the same dentist from small private clinics. His name is Boris.

Boris - very positive chubby, about my age. As with the old client takes godly, and my teeth, he knows better than I do, it seals keep for a long time, well, what more could you want?

One day I, as always, suddenly, I felt that I have teeth, especially one ...

Called Bora:

- Hey, Boris, can you say
? - Hey, uh, so ...
- I want you to come with a tooth
. - ...
- Why are you silent? When is the best?
- You know, I probably will not work, let me your phone another doctor of our ladies, you have to remember him, a white-haired, he is also very good, it will do better than me. Sorry, I can not speak ...
- Okay, thank you, Boris, waiting on your number

. Half an hour later came to SMS-ka with a telephone and the name of another doctor. I've already got a room, but suddenly from something changed his mind and dropped. After all - why should I go to some unknown doctor if you are accustomed to Bora

? No, I will not go to another, wait out Borini time off, a wedding, or whatever he had. Thank God and my tooth was completely in agreement with this decision, he was afraid of the unknown gray-haired doctor and hid completely stopped hurting.

I scored again Boria:

- Ale, it's me again. So, can I wait for you? Something you do not want to another doctor. Why do I need another, if you are not dead yet?

There was a strange pause, I began to blow into a tube and Alekaev, but Boris just loud breathing and silence. Finally he said:

- Are you really want to wait for me
? - Well, yes, but that
? - Could not be better, and it will have to wait a long time, maybe a month, maybe two, do not make things up, and call'd better go to the doctor, which I gave you

. But then for some reason I felt that Boris more than anything else wants me to wait his name. And he answered firmly:

- No, I will somehow wait. And by the way, where are you?
- Yes, there is left, one errand. So, you really want me to wait?
- I said - I will wait for you alone, do not be afraid, do not die
. - Then call me a week or three, but better - four

. Exactly a month later, we are again with a tooth called Boris, he again offered another doctor, I again refused, and we agreed to phone again a month later.

... So it took a full five months, I began to grow impatient and angry with their stupid obstinacy, and the tooth was alluding to another doctor. In the end, where he lost so long? If I had known that it is so stretched, it would long ago spat on Boris. What he still unspecified person.
Unexpectedly, Boris himself called:

- Hi. Are you still waiting for me?
- Well, I'm not so much as my poor tooth ...
- Tomorrow at ten in the evening you can come
? - At ten? Why so late? Your office also works to seven.
- But no one is hurt. Well, can you?
- All right, ten - so ten

. The next evening, when I was standing in a traffic jam halfway to the hospital unexpectedly called Boris, he apologized for a long time, come up with some ridiculous excuse and asked to postpone all for tomorrow night. I do not know why, but I'm not even angry at him, but simply agreed and began looking for the next turn.

Finally came the same evening.

Boris met me thinner and as always positive, we passed through the empty classrooms between the seats and windows and do not know what, but pochemu-to did not leave me a strong feeling that I'm not a real patient, and he's not a real dentist, like we two night thief amateur wandered - where the happened. I even went on a half-whisper.

Boris, sat me down in a chair, as always hung over me and as usual began to eviscerate my head, and his brilliant zhelezyachkami Hummer, everything was as usual, but his forehead was sweating more than usual, even sunglasses flooded.

Finally he finished and said briskly:

- Knock his teeth. The seal does not prevent?
- Yes, no, everything is fine, thank you. What with me?

Because of his gauze bandage, I did not immediately notice that Boris cried. From my question: - "What happened?" He cried at all like a little boy, but soon pulled himself together and said:

- I'm sorry - it's nerves. You do not need any money, I am ready to pay you any money for that, for what you are ... waiting for me.

When you then rang, I did not tell you, but at the moment I just walked away from the anesthesia. I was after a stroke, the entire left half paralyzed. Nobody believed that I even get up from the bed, and certainly not something that I can return to the profession, even his wife did not believe. And all I say - fuck you all, I have a patient waiting for me and he

. From morning to evening in the gym worked, every day you remembered and thought - though he wait for me, at least have waited ... And yesterday I could not, I'm sorry again, so excited: - How do I get to the first patient? And suddenly napartachit left hand? Would you believe it, as much as his teeth chattered with fear ?! Hu's, I am a doctor, I'm a doctor, I'm a doctor, I'm a real dentist. I'll call his wife. Ur-ah-ah-ah !!!

From Borini wild "Ur-ah-ah-ah !!!", even cones on glass shelves responded crystal chimes ...

via storyfox.ru/post/ochen-vpechetlyayushhe-kazhdomu-iz-nas-nuzhny-lyudi-kotorye-v-nas-veryat-i-togda-my-sposobny-na-chudo/

Tags

See also

New and interesting