My future daughter

I love you more than your mother, and let's not delay with this recognition. I wake up at night and more for anyone so do not fear, for you both.

I am writing to your mother every day, and she probably thinks I'm crazy, but I just want to know what you eat cereal, smiling and still like me.

Let's buy this toy store, do you want?

Just be free to change and do not be afraid.

I will save you, even if you have to kill or die. No matter how many they have tanks. Just to make you happy.

Broken, like me, and even more love, like me, and even more.

You are the most beautiful. You're like my mother, but still in the infinity times more beautiful.

Tell me about your grades. I do not care if you do not learn to weave macrame and will love the girl. Teach languages. Know more than five. Play the piano and be able to laugh at yourself.

I want you always wanted to be better than the best, because you are the best and so.

Whether hooligan, rebel and do not be afraid to make mistakes. Fear not try.

Whether a woman. The same real as your mother trusted her because I chose it.

And do not be afraid to go against all, if assured of the miracle.

Do not learn to play as Dad, but learn to give a pawn for the king. Let them relax.

Do not blame anyone, because all the people - the people, but do not believe the crowd, it is weak

. Admire the talent and recognize only masters. If only themselves, only their voice, gait and dresses. Be unique.

I love you more than my mother, but she will not be offended, I know. She understands everything. You will understand me too, once.

The main thing, call me when you come home, and even when you're quite mature.

The main wake me if you hurt someone. For you, I never sleep. For you, I will put in place even God if he began to play.

You girth of my finger across the palm, look at me, my mother's eyes, but my eyes, and I understand everything. All accept.

Clings to handle and go to sleep on my chest - I will not breathe, if only you dream of your favorite elephants

. I love you more than longer.

Even if you still not at all.

Author: Basil Ackerman

Tags

See also

New and interesting