Jam-five-minute in 1 reception of any kind of berries: no prolonged cooking, all the vitamins on the spot!

Do you miss the beginning of the season cheap berries as well as I do, to start a big jam ? In this process, there is something almost mystical when you stand at the pelvis and the stirring spoon (wooden sure!) Gurgling brew.

Strawberries, cherries, currants, raspberries, mulberries ... song! Jars orderly gradually fill shelves in the closet.

Do not think that the «Website» calls you to convert an apartment in a cannery branch! But what is great in winter, sipping gulls, eat dessert fragrant summer of banks ...

In our mad century of constant time pressure recipes grandmothers and mothers, when cooked jam for a long time and in stages, losing their relevance. I want to do everything quickly, to one, two - and you're done! Here also remembers the famous jam-pyatimintku , which can be made from any fruit.

Fast vareneChem less jam is cooked, the more useful it is, berries retain their flavor strong >, shape and flavor. For this recipe, below, are perfect raspberries, currants, strawberries, cherries.

Ingredients
1 kg of berries 1 kg sugar 4 tbsp. l. lemon juice (to add the cherry is not necessary)

Preparation
Ripe berries loop through and wash, in cherry pits prowess. Grist sugar and leave overnight in the fridge. In the morning put a bowl with berries and a small fire, stirring, bring to a boil. After boiling, add lemon juice and boil for another 5 minutes. jam spill hot into the sterilized jars and close. For me, it's best to use 250 ml jars with screw-on lid. While the jam bubbling, cover boil, banks and sterilize in the microwave. Closed jars of jam flip upside down and encased in a few hours to cool.

The approximate yield of the final product depends on the berries: raspberries, strawberries, currants - 1 liter of cherry - 1, 6 liters (due to the abundance of juice). Checked: the blank perfectly stored in a city apartment out of the refrigerator, do not mope and do not explode.

Help her friends to open the season preparations, to share with them the recipe!

Tags

See also

New and interesting