As the same age! Victoria Lopyreva and her 57-year-old mother

TV presenter and winner of the "Miss Russia" title posted a photo network, from which all gasped! Victoria was photographed with his mother and was struck by the public these incredible images. < Website offers the reader to see what is in them surprising.

Photo source: Fishki.netPosmotrite themselves: this brunette - Irina Lopyreva. In appearance - a sister or girlfriend Victoria with a sweet smile. Have you ever could have imagined that this woman is already 57 years old?

Two beautiful women in the photo, signature, and only "places all points over i»: «My queen, my love, my life! Happy Birthday, my favorite Mom! You - the best mom in the world, the best friend and the best example to follow! Love. »

Subscribers Victoria Lopareva instagram page simply amazed, and their comments are full of delight and admiration:

- I thought they were friends ...
- Now I understand why you're so pretty on the Monica Bellucci mother like ...
- Mother as a girl. That someone Vika such a young and beautiful!
- Beauty at infinity))) Your mother is as beautiful as beauty itself
! - This is my mother ??? My God, what a beauty!

Yes, indeed, Victoria was one be born: her mother as a young man worked as a fashion model in the Rostov House models. With time on her feet and went to the daughter of ...

Of course, they both look amazing!

via fishki.net/1999538-viktorija-lopyreva-i-ee-57-letnjaja-mama-vygljadjat-kak-rovesnicy.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting