She added mustard powder into the bath. The fact that she managed - the ultimate dream of many women ...





< Mustard powder
To relieve muscle tension, sudorgi, pain and fatigue, I recommend to make a warm bath with mustard powder. This procedure will increase the blood circulation, soothe the nervous system and reduce the pressure. About mustard baths professional athletes know: this is the best thing you can do after a tiring workout

! She added mustard powder into the bath. The fact that she managed - the ultimate dream of many women ...



Attention! Recommended just follow the proportions
If after a couple of minutes is not observed redness, feel free to use this wonderful tool: anti-aging and health benefits is worth ...

gorchitseyDelayu bath with a bath at the first sign of a cold, and in the evening after a hard day's work. I feel then born again man! There is another nice bonus: mustard bath has a pronounced anti-cellulite effect
You need
  • 200 g mustard powder 2 tbsp.. warm water
    Application
    1. Razvedi powder in warm water and add to the prepared bath. You can start the magic water procedures! Do not forget to cover the face of the natural tissue to mustard not harm the mucous membranes of the eyes and respiratory tract. is in the bath for 10 minutes, then take a warm shower. Wipe dry and Tarry a while in the heat - a favorite bathrobe or blanket is quite amiss
      . You can use the mustard powder
      < Mask with mustard powder
      I love the effect of mustard powder and apply it regularly, I especially like the toning bath! I hope you too will appreciate the unparalleled means ...

BASHNY.NET Portal – Life is interesting!
2012-2026

Bashny.Net