She added mustard powder into the bath. The fact that she managed - the ultimate dream of many women ...

< Mustard powder - penny a tool that has become my favorite beauty product. Because of polyunsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants in its composition, mustard accelerates cell regeneration, and has a beneficial effect on the skin, hair and the whole body!

To relieve muscle tension, sudorgi, pain and fatigue, I recommend to make a warm bath with mustard powder. This procedure will increase the blood circulation, soothe the nervous system and reduce the pressure. About mustard baths professional athletes know: this is the best thing you can do after a tiring workout

!

Attention! Recommended just follow the proportions , said in cosmetic recipes. Mustard is not suitable for people with sensitive skin. To check whether the mustard powder causes irritation of the skin, dissolve it to a creamy consistency with warm (not in any way not hot) water and applied to a small area of ​​skin.

If after a couple of minutes is not observed redness, feel free to use this wonderful tool: anti-aging and health benefits is worth ...

gorchitseyDelayu bath with a bath at the first sign of a cold, and in the evening after a hard day's work. I feel then born again man! There is another nice bonus: mustard bath has a pronounced anti-cellulite effect

You need
200 g mustard powder 2 tbsp.. warm water

Application
Razvedi powder in warm water and add to the prepared bath. You can start the magic water procedures! Do not forget to cover the face of the natural tissue to mustard not harm the mucous membranes of the eyes and respiratory tract. is in the bath for 10 minutes, then take a warm shower. Wipe dry and Tarry a while in the heat - a favorite bathrobe or blanket is quite amiss

. You can use the mustard powder Hair! It is especially useful to owners of oily skin and hair type. Mix 1 ch. L. mustard powder and 0, 5, Art. yogurt, apply the mask on unwashed hair. After 15 minutes, wash away the mask. After this procedure, the hair will grow faster, reduce their fat content, hairstyle becomes more voluminous!

< Mask with mustard powder perfectly tones skin! Dissolve 1 tbsp. l. mustard powder with warm green tea to a state of pulp, then add 0, 5 hr. liter. olive oil. Hold mass on the face for 15 minutes, then wash away with warm water. Rejuvenate skin, improves complexion due to increased blood flow!

I love the effect of mustard powder and apply it regularly, I especially like the toning bath! I hope you too will appreciate the unparalleled means ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting