Self-sufficiency: what does it mean for you?

I often hear about the importance of self-sufficiency is from the lips of women. Self-sufficiency is being built with modern women in the category of exceptional merit. Moreover, many of the men accused in the absence of women in their self-sufficiency.

Let's imagine that a woman still reach self-sufficiency. And here it is, finally, do without assistance, organizing their lives on their own, through their own efforts. She feeds and the Virgin herself, alone, no one else relying grow their children.

Would you like that kind of life her daughter?

It is guided only by their own decisions, regardless of anyone's opinion. Someone else's opinion perceives as feedback, emotionally are not included in its essence. She has no fears, so she learned to overcome any difficulties.

Maybe I'm talking about the man yet?

When a child grows up, he learns to serve themselves. The time is coming, and it can already be said about himself as a self-sufficient individual. He is able to solve the problem himself. Self-sufficiency appears as a certain stage of its maturity. Do I have the ability to take care of himself elevated to the highest human values?

As a child, we get energy for growth through the attachment. We get, but still can not give. The process of giving power is the essence of love, but not affection. After the attachment is offset by the lack of energy. And if we do not have an internal energy source, and give us nothing. That is why we want to find someone who will give us this energy. In this endeavor are evident nesamodostatochnosti.

Self-sufficiency suggests that we have an independent source of energy, which is replenished through the implementation of personal and creative potential. And just at that moment, when we are full of energy, we can pass it on to someone who is important to us, who need our help and support.

So our self-sufficiency becomes a stepping-stone for personal growth. There comes a time when, through love for others, we come to the realization that we are all connected with each other. But this connection is no longer only take but mostly to give to give an answer in gratitude for the sincere generosity infantile need for us.

And at this moment, strangely enough, we again do not have enough themselves. Just do not have in order to survive at the expense of someone else, but in order to help survive the one who still can not cope with the difficulties of their own. That this generous donation, and I see a high degree of realization of the human essence through femininity and masculinity, which is called self-realization.

© Love Sgonnik

Tags

See also

New and interesting