About starorodyaschimi Beckham and civil husband Pitt

Pregnancy in our country - this adventure is not for the faint of heart! This topic is dedicated to the text of the letter which the reader by the name of Marina sent the famous doctor Komarovsky. < Site This text seemed very amusing.

Viva.uaPishu you to say thank you for your programs and books. Only they have helped me with humor to survive pregnancy and the first months of baby's life complicated :).

Always I reread your letter interesting readers about pregnancy and childbirth in other countries. And we have to be pregnant - is still a real challenge! However that, abroad, dealt with the same problems?

For example, Angelina Jolie, three biological children. I can imagine how it is for a week to make an appointment to the antenatal clinic. Brad Pitt before work drives up to her clinic, he ran into the registry, and then asked: "To pass," he - "wife", he - "You are not painted!". And then he explained that his wife was civil, back and forth, they abut, saying that where the documents prove what ... In short, barely gave the ticket. She is sitting in the queue, it gives direction to pass fecal worm eggs and urinalysis. Yet it all in the queue regret that he did not marry her, and say, "That's right, give birth, get used to, native blood is thicker than water, you see, the children privyazhesh to him." Jolie is embarrassed and says: "We are so well," and she then no, no yes and reproach Brad: "We all do not like people»

. Victoria Beckham have four children. Here she fills out a questionnaire at registration at the antenatal clinic, and asked her: "What is the pregnancy?" She: "Fourth". Then the midwife looks at her disapprovingly: say, where you lupish them? "Age?" "37" - Wiki answers. Midwife grimaces, shakes his head: "starorodyaschimi ... you would still get a genetics consultation and pass the test for glucose tolerance ..." and Victoria dutifully stomps on the 4th floor to the endocrinologist

. Spears have two sons. Probably due to the small break between pregnancies sent her at risk and prescribed a double dose of vitamins. And, perhaps, for a long time we did not put on the account, ie. A. Britney wanted to be seen in a different clinic, not a residence permit, and Federline ran in social security for the certificate of family composition. A doctor she kept saying: "Britney, you are overweight, eat more frequent smaller portions. And hand over, please, as you can, to fund women's clinic. »

Recently I became a mother and Kate Middleton. The gynecologist had a conversation with her: "I advise partnerships childbirth, it is very fashionable. And all sorts of other evidence there is, consider consulting with her husband. " House Kate and William was a serious conversation, and still decided to give birth to the prince and his wife. "Husband name?" - "William Arthur Philip Louis." "Uh-huh ... (writes). To receive the next bring his chest x-rays, can be done on any weekday, except on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, on the second floor, you should have 16 hryvnia to the film. »

Take heart, pregnant, take heart!

via letters.komarovskiy.net/o-starorodyashhej-bekxem-i-grazhdanskom-muzhe-pitte.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting