What makes women agree to live in a civil marriage and whether to make this compromise

Today, many young couples live in a civil marriage, and in modern society this is perceived naturally. Although recently, boys and girls were severely condemned for living together and loving relationships before the wedding.

Editorial "Site" There are several stories that will help you decide whether to agree to a civil marriage.

My generation was raised in a transition period. His motto: if you really want, you can. Some girls at that time adhered to the rules of chastity, while others married in an “interesting” position. There was a discussion between my parents about this, and I witnessed a similar conversation once. I was 15 at the time, but I still remember my mother’s words: “I’m sure my daughter won’t bring it in the hem!” So coincidental or my mother's words were prophetic, but before the wedding I did not become pregnant, although I married having sexual experience. In my opinion, it's hard to be a virgin when you're in your twenties.

Before marriage, my future husband and I lived in a civil marriage for six months. We had time to look at each other and see if we were ready to officially register the relationship. We exchanged offers in turn. At first, I voiced the idea of living together and handed the man the keys to the front door of my apartment, because I didn’t have time to sleep while my boyfriend was running around. The next step was taken by my lover: he gave me an engagement ring, and a couple of months later offered to sign. I agreed, and we became married.

Ten years ago, I wouldn’t have agreed to live together until we got married. But with age, views on life change, and you begin to understand that there are no perfect people and it is better to get to know a person before marriage than to divorce later. It may be necessary not only to get to know the person with whom you are going to spend the next life, but also to assess the personal reaction to the daily presence of this man near you.

In love, girls often raise their own gentlemen to the pedestal. Guys with a romantic nature also tend to deify their chosen ones. After the wedding, the veil disappears from the eyes, and young people begin to notice that the spouses are living creatures who go to the toilet, blow their nose, hiccup and sneeze.

And they may also have indigestion and increased gas formation. This is usually perceived naturally. But there are cases when one of the partners is unable to cope with bouts of disgust. Then the newlyweds are forced to either consult a psychologist or break up.

When we were teenagers, a friend told me the story of a relative. Her aunt is a very beautiful woman with refined manners. In her youth, she had a lot of fans, but she did not reciprocate with anyone and spent her whole life alone. The reason for everything is increased squeamishness.

The woman described it as follows: “I just imagine that the guy defecates, how all sympathy for him disappears!” I can't help it! In her youth, she repeatedly tried to accept courtship from men in love with her, but everything ended on the first date. The woman did not even start a cat, because she could not accept the manner of the animal licking the tongue of different parts of the body.

My girlfriend was afraid to repeat the fate of her aunt, because she was too squeamish: one careless word during a meal - and there is a vomiting spasm in her stomach. Therefore, she forbids guests to tell vulgar jokes and nasty stories at the table. But it was fine. Love has won! At first, the friend lived with the guy in a civil marriage, then married and gave birth to a son. They even have two cats in their house, although their husband cleans them up.

Tags

See also

New and interesting