He was born persons with disabilities - After 7 years in school he began to BP.

< One mother from America tired of that of her son at school all bullied. One day, the boy admitted to his teacher: "I have already got used to the taunts." This sentence finally broke the heart of a mother: "I felt myself terribly. I was so angry - no one has to get used to it! It should not be all the same. Disgusting mockery. They are simply unacceptable, no one should put up with them. "

The woman sat down at the computer and wrote this post:

"For a long time it was time to do it. We all have children. Our or someone else's, they are all part of our lives. I decided to tell you the story of my son. Maybe things will change when people get to know his past.

Even the most powerful children sometimes experience a lack of confidence and even weakness. And sometimes we all need a reminder of the fact that people are very different from each other. We are all different.
Michael was born on the 26th week of pregnancy. In the fourth month. I'm not his biological mother. But in all other respects I am his mother. The first three months of his life he spent fighting for life. Bypass surgery, blood transfusions, and so on. D. Three months later, his own mother abandoned him. The kid had to cope with many physical challenges to become healthy and strong boy, as he is today.

Up to 3 years, he did not say. Walk also began very, very late. Zubov, he had not until about a year. He lagged behind throughout. But he loved. And he loved! His smile - the best in this life! He does not even have a man who did not like him. He loves even those who insult him every day. He generously forgives and forgets everything. He did never judges. Every day I try to be the same as him, but I did not always work.

Today you mocked him because of braces, yesterday - about how he eats. Did you know that he physically can not keep food in your mouth? Did you feel for yourself how difficult it is to coordinate his eyes or hands? These brackets have helped to lower his jaw, which until the end and did not develop. Thanks to them, it is now not even spit food and it can chew. Enough to mock him.

You kick his chair and call him stupid, terrible beaver ... You can not just yell at him to shut up and force. It does not necessarily have to like you, but you have to respect him. He is a fighter, and I was able to tell only a small part of its history. Share, grow, learn. Learn to respect others - you have no idea, through which they have passed

".

This status angry mother has received a lot of likes on Facebook, a lot of support from all the others. Michael has repeatedly wished health and happiness from all over the globe.

We can only hope that Michael's classmates, as, indeed, the rest of the students around the world will be able to cultivate a respect for others and stop to mock them.

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting