Gypsy recipe: Gorgeous hair you are guaranteed!

"Gypsy recipe for gorgeous head of hair" - so was entitled to half-erased text on an old piece of paper, which once upon a time, my grandmother having spread on the bottom of a sewing box.

Four lotion that is applied to the hair in order to quickly and effectively improve hair color. I do not know whether the Gypsy recipe really, but my grandmother, and all I know of the Roma and in fact could boast chic hair.

Here is what was written on the sheet:

first Lotion "Honey cream." Take the egg, mix with a teaspoon of honey and two teaspoons of sunflower oil. Apply to hair, promassirovat, wrap head with a towel and warm up on the ferry (we are in the twenty-first century, probably, can use a hairdryer) for fifteen minutes. Rinse.

Lotion second, "Brandy." The yolk of one egg whisk with two tablespoons of brandy. Vmassirovat the scalp. Rinse with warm water. Top can be rinsed with a decoction of camomile.

Lotion third, "Gypsy." medium size onion peeled, cut into small, drop in half a glass of rum. Infuse for 24 hours. Strain. Massaging the scalp twice a day. Suitable as a cure for hair loss.

fourth lotion "egg". Two Beat yolks with a glass of warm water, drain, put on your hair, leave for an hour, then wash without soap.

Frankly: any recipes extracted in this way (found in the nooks of things left behind a legacy found in chests, attics gathering dust on old, seen between the pages of books published decades ago) inspire me unconditional trust.

I, like many, it seems that the earlier and the sun shone brightly, and the soup was sour, and the women - they look more beautiful today. Of course, a woman twenty-first century will give a hundred points ahead of any predecessor in terms of grooming and nepasportnoy youth, but the beauty of it? The big question is ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting