He was asked to answer unusual question at the interview ... A genius!

Let us consider the moral and ethical dilemma with puzzle elements. How would you solve it? Think before you find out the answer of our hero.

Virbcdn.comNoch. Storm. You are driving in your car. Driving past the bus stop, you notice three people:

1. My grandmother, who looks like he is about to go into another world.
2. Your old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect man / woman you dreamed all his life.

Which of them would you have brought up with a condition that can take only one person?

< Think before you read on. This moral and ethical dilemma offered to solve the candidate during the interview process in company. You can take in an elderly lady companions, saving her life in such a way. Or ride an old friend to whom you are indebted, and thus reward him. But is it easy to give up the love with the perfect man, you've always dreamed of?

The applicant, who took on the job, no problem with the answer. Received Website admired his train of thought! The boy replied:

- I would give the car keys to an old friend and asked him to take the old woman to the hospital. And he would have stayed at the bus stop waiting for the bus with the woman of my dreams.

Never forget about the existence of non-standard solutions! < Think broadly, discard the frame, and then you will find only the best!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting