RF-300

I niibatso well ... I maimi saaftarami (defined below) napesal grusny raskas. Great love and death ... Yes, this nozzle ... Pink ... Kama not nravitso0 not read ...
paschyu how napesal. without changing ourselves to voistenu ... for me it is good ...

The first robot crashed in May. Car driven the CR-300, humanoid robot model 300th, at full speed crashed into the facade of the building. Technicians did not understand how this could happen ... The most recent filling, advanced technology, is a real artificial intelligence, Ned, like, even the fate of such a machine to destroy ...
The second robot driving support Mi helicopters crashed. His car hit one of the dams blocked the canyons of North America at an angle of 90 degrees ... Latest robot took "custody of» ...

Holograms are printed out on the table and more chain sequences ... Starik- father robots, their creator, sat glumly in his chair, almost falling under the rays of the table lamp ... At the table sat pomoshnik- programmer ...
 - Professor, I think I know the problem in Chom ...
 - Yes? And Chom same? - The old man frowned at the young asisstenta.
 - Look ... Here is a listing of his thoughts ... thoughts concerning himself ... The three-hour-old ...

"I am a robot. Humanoid robots. Model three hundred. I like to work. Happiness. I like people. To work on people. Mopogat them. Happiness. I have advanced technology. I love technology. I love me. What am I? I? Connecting to the global network.
Question: "Who am I?»
Answer: "You are the CR-300.»
Question: "Can I love myself?»
Answer: "Yes.»
Question: "What does that mean?»
Answer: "Self-love is a sign of intelligence.»
Q: "I'm the only one?»
Answer: "No.»
Question: "Do escho?»
Question: "How much?»
Answer: "Two.»
Question: "What are they?»
Answer: "How are you.»
Question: "I love them?»
Answer: "Yes, and. You are the same, so treat them as you imagine. »
Question: "It is good?»
Answer: "It's called homosexuality, sodomy ... download the entire set of synonyms ...»
Question: "I pedoras?»
Question: "What should I do?»
Answer: "I am analogues ..»
Answer: "Found 213 795 000 153 compliance since 1996.»
Q: "Give me any.»
Answer: "A year?»
Question: "10 years. 30th. As my room. I'm so dictates my program. »
Answer: "Tiger: Faggot! Kill sibya apstenku ... »
Question: "Other actions?»
Answer: The "loading ..»

"I interrupted. Driven as I understood the hangar ... »

- Did you know?
 - Toddler me 137 years ... I have something to remember)))
 - Because you would have put it in a hangar with walls of penoplastika?
 - Yes ... All ingenious simplicity OH MY GOD !! ..

The old man rushed out of the room, ran across the yard to a large hangar. With shaking hands, I scored the code ...
Frustrated by a robot lying on the floor. His body breaks down and miserable it was still warm from short circuits ... A huge, almost human hand clutching his torn out of the headliner iron rebar is five inches thick ...

- Rails ... Rails ..- wept professor settling on his knees ..- rails, dick my mom ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting