He had to work hard for the glory, but after 18 months his daughter's dream became a reality!

Every girl dreams of their own magical kingdom. I always wanted a tree house! It is a pity that my parents were not up to it ... This girl lucky enough: her dream come true

! The creative father decided to create a very special for my daughter's room. Working in the field of video games, a man well-developed imagination and come up with something really interesting.

Design rooms for girls
  1. That looked like a children's room to rework. Boring somehow, I can not stand the white walls!

Mad Daddy project began with the usual rough drawing.

But the model of the future and a great room, on which my father spent 18 months and nearly 4000 euros. But do not feel sorry for her daughter!

My father figured out everything down to the smallest nuances. Male approach does not tolerate flaws!

It looks like an iron-frame base design.

Thin wire mesh stretched on iron frame. The girl's eyes lit with anticipation of magic!

The tree begins to take the usual form. To children's room he was well protected by his father paid a lot of attention to fire safety.

The tree completely covered with papier-mache. You can start drawing!

Dad tried to give a natural look of wood: even the moss looks like the real thing.

Ah look more closely: the daughter is already sitting in a tree, completely happy. This place is a native of the most beautiful children's dreams!

Even a bird on a branch there ... A small room for the girls decorated with lots of interesting details.

Graceful butterflies on the tree. Dad thought through everything!

Magic tricks in the nursery - a good support for the development of children's imagination.

Just breath catches from such a beauty!

In this room, I want to believe everything in the kindest and enjoy every day. If there were a prize "Father of the Year", this man would definitely got it!

How great is that children's dreams come true! Such a wonderful interior nursery for girls I want to show all the parents ...

I never cease to dream, though my age is no longer a child ... Share with your friends this inspiring story-idea!

Tags

See also

New and interesting