If you cook cheesecake, it is the only way! Appetizing ideas are not met ...

< cheesecake without baking is not less tasty than the usual! And if you serve it with strawberries, you get a dish that would like to cook the most beautiful days of my life.

Having prepared once stuffed with strawberry cream cheese, you will frequently do so. Recipe easy and requires only one thing: the desire to eat fantastically beautiful dessert! I like to dip the strawberries in melted chocolate before you fill it with cream filling ... It turns out very nice.

Cheesecake without vypechkiIngredienty
  • 3 tbsp. Strawberry
  • 220 g soft cream cheese
  • 3/4 Art. powdered sugar
  • 1 hour. l. vanilla extract
  • a couple of spoonfuls of grated chocolate, ground nuts, crumbled cookies

Preparation
    1. Take away the stalk strawberries, gently engrave midway. The sharp tip of the strawberry srezh that berries could stand on a tray.
    2. Vzbey mixer the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. You can replace a conventional soft cheese curd, vanilla extract and vanilla. Perhaps the dish will not be as nice, but no less delicious!
    3. Place the whipped cream cheese in a pastry bag and fill them each berry strawberry.
    4. Decorate strawberry grated chocolate, ground nuts and finely crumbled biscuits. You can lightly sprinkle with cheese, cinnamon or cocoa powder. Lovers of desserts sweeter can add a drop of condensed milk on top of the stuffed strawberries!
    5. Place the dessert in the fridge to solidify.

Look, how to prepare this fantastic dessert! I did not occur to serve as strawberries before ...

To prepare such an original cheesecake at home can anyone. This recipe is suitable for group activities with a child in the kitchen. Show your friends how to cook cheese cake without baking, they will be delighted!

Tags

See also

New and interesting