2 Days a swarm of bees attacked her car. Opened the trunk, she realized why!

Carol Howarth from the United Kingdom, parked the car, went shopping. Returning to the parking lot, though she found herself in a fantasy film: the trunk of her car plastered swarm

!

Tom Moses watched occurred: "An unforgettable sight! I passed by and suddenly saw a big brown blob on the machine - man said. - People just stopped in order to photograph it »

!

"I was afraid of, - continued the witness. - The car was parked in front of the bar, and who could ever get out, throw something in the bee, and then end up in the hospital. " Without thinking, Tom summoned beekeepers group, which quickly managed to lure insects into the box.

But bee clan refused to give up: "The next day, they watched my car all the way home!" - Carol said. Car Hostess had to re-call the beekeepers.

"It turned out that their" Queen "has attracted something sweet in the trunk, but then it just stuck there, - explained Roger Burns, one of the beekeepers. - After that, the whole swarm (about 20,000 bees) followed her »

"Bees always follow their queen, that's fine. - Continued Roger. - But they did not give up and tried to save her for two days! Simply amazing! »

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting