This wise woman tied hook LED string. The result is fabulous!

Very sorry I never learned to crochet ... But it skillfully knows how to make my grandmother! When I offered her the magical idea - tie pad that will glow in the dark, she immediately set to work. After 2 days, the mat was ready, and my admiration has reached its highest level.

This Round rug will decorate the entrance hall, living room or bedroom is cozy glow, creating a festive mood. LED string consumes minimal power and is perfectly safe, the carpet can be replaced nightlight!

Linking kryuchkomTebe mat need
LED power cord (6 m) large hook for knitting < / skein tape textile yarn

Manufacturing
Start knitting with 8 bars without nakida and connect them in a ring. The next series of tie bars 2 without nakida in each loop of the previous row. Now add in the design of the cord.

The mat can be of any size, it all depends on the length of the LED string!

The first few rows of Tie in the above scheme.

Try to knit as freely as possible, then you do not have to add a lot of loops. If you need to add a loop, provyazyvay one between the bars of the previous row.

When the cord is illuminated over, knit a pair of columns without nakida without the cord.

My grandmother told me that she was given to the process of knitting is easy: anxious to see the result!

Then bind polustolbika 2 (1 in each column) to create a beautiful and accurate rounding.

mat made with their own hands , is a perfect gift. He just can not help but love it!

And close up the end of the knitting. For this purpose, fit a large needle or hook.

Surprise! How great it glows from within ...

Soft light LED charms. This rug was so pleased my son!

You can use the colored LED string, then the product will turn even more spectacular.

Even a dog could not resist the magic carpet shining ...

I find this wonderful idea! I hope you passed on my inspiration. If you are unable to learn to crochet, I can tell the idea familiar Needlewoman ... Share the beauty with your friends by showing them this article!

Tags

See also

New and interesting