How to make a shining mat

I regret that I never learned how to knit with a hook. But my grandmother can do it very well! When I offered her the magic idea of knitting a mat that would glow in the dark, she immediately set to work. After 2 days, the mat was ready, and my admiration reached the highest level.

Such rug will decorate the hallway, living room or bedroom, will be cozy to shine, creating a festive mood. The LED cord consumes a minimum of electricity and is completely safe, the carpet will successfully replace the night light!

How to tie the mat with a hook You will need
  • LED cord (6 m)
  • hook
  • thread

Manufacture
  1. Start knitting with 8 columns without a cape and connect them into a ring. The next row is tied with 2 columns without a cape in each loop of the previous row. Now add the cord to the design.

2. The mat can be made of any size, it all depends on the length of the LED cord!

3. The first few rows are knit according to the above scheme.

4. Try to knit as freely as possible, then you do not have to add a lot of loops. If you need to add loops, tie one between the columns of the previous row.

5. When the backlight cord is over, tie a couple of pillars without the cape already without the cord.

6. Grandma said that the knitting process was easy for her: I wanted to see the result as soon as possible!

7. Next, tie 2 half columns (1 for each column) to create a beautiful and neat rounding.

8. A handmade mat.It would be a great gift. He just can't help but like it!

9. Finish the knitting end. A large needle or hook is suitable for this purpose.

10. Surprise! How wonderful it is from the inside...

11. The soft light of LEDs fascinates. My son liked this mat so much!

12. You can use a colored LED cord, then the product will be even more spectacular.

13. Even the dog could not resist the magic of the shining carpet.

I find this idea beautiful! I hope you get my inspiration. If you can’t learn how to crochet like I do, you can suggest this idea to a familiar needlewoman. Share the beauty with your friends by showing them this article!

Tags

See also

New and interesting