This Is What This Inventive Girl Did With Old Belts and Jean Labels!

It would seem like an ordinary rug Can you change the interior? Nevertheless, it is this thing that creates an atmosphere of comfort and comfort in the house. But it is cozy housing that protects a person from stress and helps to resume after difficult days.

On a soft knitted or wicker floorboard, it is pleasant to become bare feet in the morning; in the bathroom, the rug will absorb excess water and prevent you from slipping on the wet floor; on the doormat, you can wipe dirty shoes and leave it to dry.

Of course, you can buy any floorboard in the store, but how wonderful at least sometimes to do something with your own hands. So why not make a rug for yourself! Especially since the material can serve as old things that sometimes should not be thrown away.

You will be surprised, but from old leather belts, threads, fabrics, wine corks and even labels from jeans you can create useful and housework. To do this, you need to learn step-by-step instructions for creating a mat, stock up on the necessary materials and patience.

Editorial "Site" I have 5 wonderful ideas for you. how to make mats old stuff. No. 3 just captivated me!

1. A mat made of old leather straps
    Making a belt mat is quite simple. All you need is 10-12 belts made of natural or artificial leather, a sewer or punch, a string or a rope.

The belt should be made of the same length, cutting off the buckle. Make holes at the edges of the belts at a distance of about 3 cm from each other and 0.5 cm from the edge. Stick them together using hemp thin rope. The order of stretching the rope is arbitrary, you can fasten along the belts, across, cross-cross between the holes.

2. Wine cork mat
    Congestion from wine bottles is a great material for a variety of crafts for home and garden. The cork practically does not absorb moisture, and bacteria do not multiply in it. That is why the cork is great for the bathroom. In addition, walking on the rug from traffic jams is not only very pleasant, but also good for the feet!

To create such a small mat, you will need 150 wine corks, glue, a rubber shower mat, a sharp knife, a large sandpaper and a cutting board.

Wash the corks thoroughly in soapy water. To remove red spots from wine, you can soak them in a solution with bleach, then wash and dry.

Divide each cork along into two parts using a cutting board and a sharp knife.

Place the corks cut down on the table as they will be located on the mat, and decide on the size of the future mat. Then cut the base of the desired size from the rubber material. The pattern of traffic jams can be any - it all depends on your imagination.

Stick the plugs to the base with glue suitable for gluing such surfaces.

Traffic carpet It should dry completely. To make it waterproof, you can treat the surface with a sealant.

A cork mat that will be in the bathroom, it is desirable to dry in the sun at least once a month for prevention.

3. A jeans label mat.
    This idea surprised me and delighted me at the same time. The label mat from old jeans is a time-consuming, but completely unusual and original project. Where to find so many labels?

To make such carpets with your own hands, labels are better sewn on some fabric, you can even thin. Washed labels on each other will additionally give the carpet the necessary density. To work, it is better to use a sewing machine, since manually sewing each label is a very long process.

Lines should be made around the perimeter of the label, where it was sewn to the jeans. The pattern can be any: a flat grid, a Christmas tree, a spiral for a round carpet, but the labels look most spectacular in a slightly incorrect order sewn on each other.

4. Moss mat
    Residents of cities with their frantic pace of life are deprived of the opportunity to run barefoot on the grass every day. Such simply stunning, in my opinion, moss mats are designed to return to the inhabitants of urban apartments a sense of proximity to nature. Designer La Chanh Nguyen decided that you can stand barefoot on the grass in a city apartment, and came up with a bath mat made of forest moss.

This floorboard is made of recycled latex foam mainly of plant origin. Each cell contains a piece of forest moss. The humidity of the air in the bathroom, as well as the water that drains onto the mat from the body and legs, are natural sources of moisture for moss plants, so no additional maintenance carpet will not require. How I dream about that!

5. Pompoma mat
    For a bedroom or children's room, it is better to choose soft, fluffy mats. Just look at how bright and interesting look mats made of pompoms in the interior. It's not hard to do that!

To make such a charming pom mat, you will need thick woolen threads for knitting, a mesh base for a mat and a scissor.

Make pompos of different colors to get a smooth gradient color transition. You can make a monotonous mat or lay out a certain pattern. And you can play with the size of poms, using large, smaller and very small.

Tie each pompon to the grid so that there are no gaps between pompons, while observing the color scheme.

The reverse side of the mat with knots can be closed with a fabric so that the mat is beautiful from all sides, even from the inside out. And if you do not find a suitable grid-base, pom poms can be sewn to any fabric.

I also offer you another interesting way to create a mat of stones with your own hands. This is an excellent solution for the hallway, especially for wet shoes during the rain. It looks great! With this method, you can recreate a piece of nature in the interior and remember your favorite beach trips.

These creative solutions will appeal to everyone who loves embellish A pleasant handmade and engage in extraordinary creativity. I am definitely going to create something like this.

Show these useful ideas to your friends, share inspiration with them, tell them how to decorate your life!

Tags

See also

New and interesting