Summer shoes on the sole of Vietnamese women from a resourceful craftsman

These shoes look really original! Bright look, while the legs breathe and feel comfortable. If you have unnecessary Vietnamese, feel free to tear off the sole. Enough basic crochet skills, and very soon elegant summer shoes will be ready!

Hooked slippers Stylish and extremely comfortable shoes. I know what kind of clothes I will wear.

How to tie shoes with a hook You'll need
  • knitting-hook
  • knitting-hook
  • crochet
  • soles
  • slipper
  • knitting

Manufacture
  1. The soles of Vietnamese women are the basis of new summer shoes. Disassemble the Vietnamese with scissors.

2. Seal a hole in the sole at a sufficient distance from the edge. Use the diagram below to correctly calculate their number and organize.

3. Start tying the base using a crochet circuit. Bright synthetic threads are the best fit for these shoes!

4. Slippers are almost ready! Anyone who knows how to knit, in the blink of an eye will cope with this creative work.

5. Pretty fasteners, aren't they?

6. Baby slippers tied in this way are a beauty. Even a small knitted strap attached to Vietnamese women will transform them and make them many times more convenient.

7. This is how the thread is fixed at the beginning of knitting!

8. I wish I had learned how to crochet. But the idea is worth making an effort and trying something new! I know who can teach me...

9. You can show your ingenuity and decorate such shoes with bright details! Tapes, beads, buckles, rubber jewelry for Crocs shoes - everything can be used!

Watched this video 3 times! Re-use of soles is a great solution.

about:blank

Hooked home slippers It would be a great gift, I'm sure! Take this idea on board, and do not forget to show this article to friends who are in love with needlework. That's great!

Tags

See also

New and interesting