Forget about the "Tiramisu!" This dessert is 1000 times better ...

Now this dessert - my weakness. Too great a temptation to cook it often! When the soul asks sweet, I use this recipe - simple and at the same time interesting

Vanilla cream in conjunction with your favorite cookies and frosting:. The best addition to coffee, an integral part of the get-togethers with friends and festive family dinners. Worth a try! But be warned: he will win the championship, among other desserts, there is the risk of forgetting about the traditional "Tiramisu" and

Cake Cookies without "Napoleon" vypechkiIngredienty for vanilla cream
250 mL milk. 250 ml cream 3 tbsp. l. sugar 2 tbsp. l. cornstarch 1 egg yolk vanilla pinch butter biscuits, biscuits with cocoa or melted milk

Ingredients for glaze
6 tablespoons. l. Milk 220 g of powdered sugar 50 g butter 3 tbsp. l. cocoa powder a pinch of salt

Preparation
To begin, prepare the cream. Mix half of milk and cream with starch, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla. The remaining milk and cream to a boil, pour hot mixture into cold thin stream, stirring quickly. Put the milk mixture on the fire, bring to a boil. When the cream has thickened, remove from heat and cool.

Lay the cookies on the bottom of the form.

Top - a layer of vanilla cream.

Keep cookies and cream spread, layer by layer. This homemade cake without baking leaves room for creativity: you can add bananas, peanuts, a little condensed milk ... I want to try all the options!

Cake is almost ready ...

That's the last layer of biscuits!

Mix all the ingredients for chocolate: milk, powdered sugar, cocoa, butter, add a pinch of salt. Vzbey mixture whisk or electric mixer. The glaze is ready!

Lay the top layer of icing on the cake amazing. Put the finished dessert in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.

How appetizing happened ...

Recommend this recipe to your friends! After tasting a piece of delicate dessert, I immediately took a bigger portion. I hope you, too, it will be enjoyed!

Tags

See also

New and interesting