Cake "Alexander's band": taste, which returns to childhood. Oh, how I loved them ...

< Cake it from my deep childhood: it is then sold in every grocery store or coffee shop. I remember my mother bought it to me not so sad it was to stand with it in the long lines.

There are 2 versions of why this dessert is associated with the name Alexander I
Another version is that this dessert was supposedly invented by a Swiss pastry chef and served by Alexander I for his birthday during his visit to Helsinki, somewhere between 1814 and 1818 years.

Anyway, as an excellent treat and loved by many. Prepare «Alexandrov strip» and you!

Shortbread pirozhnoeIngredienty for cakes
200 g softened butter 120 g sugar 1 egg 320 g of flour 0, 5, ch. l. soda 1 hour. l. vanilla sugar a pinch of salt apple, plum or raspberry jam (jam)

Ingredients for glaze
200 g of powdered sugar 2 tbsp. l. lemon juice 2-3 Art. l. hot water

Preparation
vzbey softened butter with eggs, vanilla and sugar until white usual. Add the flour sifted with baking soda, salt . Mix up flour and oil mixture so as to obtain a baby. Collect crumbs in whom, wrap in foil and send it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Put shortbread dough between two sheets of baking paper and roll out the layer underneath the pan size (thickness 0, 5 centimeters). Gently move the dough on a baking sheet, top sheet of paper take off, gather the edges. bake the cake at 190 ° C for 15-20 minutes, then cut it into 2 equal parts. The first cake smazh jam or marmalade, cover with second Korzh, press gently. Top the second cake slightly promazh jam. Covered with glaze. Important: Do this until the dough is still warm Wet knife we ​​will cut the product at 12 cakes Preparing glaze
Crumbly, tender cake with a layer of bright lemon icing, and leave no one indifferent. I'm sure your family will be asked to repeat!

Share these classic recipe cakes with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting