Lose weight by 10-12 kg, using a special fat burning soup recipe: just 2 weeks!

This method of weight loss has become my favorite ... When you want to quickly get in shape, only use it! The secret to fat burning soup - in a low-calorie portions and high in fiber. The feeling of hunger during this diet is not available, but the extra weight go fast!

This soup promotes healing of the whole body: lowers cholesterol, toxins, reduces the load on the liver. There are many recipes for incomparable dishes, but this one - the best. All thanks to the fact that in the soup contains natural fat burners ...

fat burning supIngredienty
1 small head of cabbage 6 bulbs 2 peppers 1 carrot 1 zucchini 2 cloves garlic 2 bay leaves 1 liter of tomato juice or frayed fresh tomatoes li > celery root 1 hour. l. coriander dill, parsley salt and red pepper to taste

Preparation
Finely we shall cut vegetables and zaley cold water 1 cm above the level of the vegetable mass. Vary the soup over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes. It is important not to let the vegetables completely seethe. Let them be slightly crispy, then the vegetables retain their flavor and does not lose flavor. In the almost finished soup add spices, minced or crushed garlic, chopped herbs, tomato juice or tomato puree frayed. You can cook soup, if desired! Recipe allows freedom: you can add green beans, eggplant, spinach, pumpkin. You can use different kinds of cabbage: cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels

Eat for a week of fresh fruit, fresh and steamed vegetables, as well as - this wonderful fat-burning soup. The soup should be eaten 3-4 times a day. The main rule - do not eat for 2 hours before bedtime. Excess fat away instantly, the whole body feels easy, metabolic processes are accelerated!

After a week of such food in the diet can add protein: lean meat, eggs, fish, and the soup still leave the menu. Two plates of cabbage soup will promote gradual weight loss! In addition, we recommend to consume beverages that activate fat burning.

I know people who regularly fasting weeks on such a scheme. Looks beautiful, much younger than her age! Try it and you is an effective means of, I'm sure the result will be impressed!

Tags

See also

New and interesting