Wash banana and throw it into the boiling water! get special agent in 10 minutes ...

The constant feeling of fatigue, confusion, depression, frequent headaches and even dizziness: all these states pursued me relentlessly. It's inevitable, if you suffer from insomnia ...

Insomnia can be caused by constant stress and nervous strain. Also, sleep disorders observed in people with shot down the regime of the day and those who frequently consume coffee, strong tea and spirits.

Banana Water - my favorite sedative and hypnotic. Potassium and magnesium in the composition of banana promote muscle relaxation and tranquility, now I easily fall asleep at night and wake up rested! In addition, banana, cooked in their skins so incredibly tasty ...

Drink from bananaIngredienty
1 banana 200 ml of water a pinch of cinnamon ul >

Preparation
Bring water to a boil. Rinse well with banana, cut off the ends on both sides, and place it in the water. banana boiled in boiling water for 10 minutes. The drink is ready! To add flavor to the banana tea a pinch of cinnamon.

A nice bonus: cooked in a banana peel can be a little sprinkle of cocoa, cinnamon and powdered sugar. This is useful to have a banana at night to improve gastrointestinal tract, and skin condition.

Share with your friends this delicious recipe for natural sleep aid!

Tags

See also

New and interesting