The true reasons for our irritation - you will be surprised!

1. Smart people say that we were annoying in others what is peculiar to ourselves. Or rather what we do not want to take myself and recognize. Those character traits, which we do not, the other person can simply not notice, or treated them indifferently.
2. People do not justify our expectations. The closer our people, the more "his" we believe it is, the greater the demand of it. But he somehow their goals and aspirations, and it should not, and can not make us happy.

3. We often irritate other people's successes. This is because we compare their weaknesses with strong other people's parties. This we are taught by parents, teachers, but all our society, which encourages competition, which is intolerant of errors, which wanted to spit on individuality and personal inclinations of man.
4. We note with his head immersed in the material considered valuable material things, those who pay for the money (which is so hard to make!) And did not appreciate the true values ​​- human relationships, that gets us free
. We love things and use people. That is, by and large, treat people as things.
5. We do not live in the present and the past and plagued by worry about the future. How often, instead, to enjoy the joy of the present moment, to give and receive all the love, respect, gratitude, we spoil all about memories of our negative reaction to any human actions or fears about the future, that we that love and respect are not be able to keep.
6. This is the company created by us. And in order to change it, you need to start with yourself. That is for the whole of society are responsible individually and collectively. Of course, you say, well, what can one person do? Personally, I always ask myself this question: "If not me, then who»
Responsibility - another name for freedom
. Which of these receive:
1. dislike and aversion itself generates dislike of others, because the world around - it's just a reflection of the world within
. 2. Negative emotions (which is life itself) color in all our reality in the appropriate colors. We do attract the so-called "black" band.
3. annoyed, we give the force. That is, the universe affirm that these people may have an impact on our lives. And the universe is of course responsible is always the same: "I hear and obey." (The movie The Secret)
What to do:
1. Remember, always remember, as long as it will not be felt with all my being that we - one that we are united. What can not be won at the expense of others, but we can - together (Moses Code film). What every soul came into this world in order to solve their problems, and no one you do not have to.
2. Take yourself fully, to love, stop comparing yourself to others. Take both advantages and disadvantages, for "in every dark corner of the soul can hide treasures" (Moses Code film).
When we accept and love ourselves, we automatically come to love and accept others such as they are.
3. Take responsibility for all the people that we attract into our lives. Everyone we met a man shows us we have people only mirror our relationship with the world.
4. We are always free to choose how to react to the behavior of the other person. We can not respond automatically, reflexively (offended by the insult, or to enjoy the praise), while they themselves choose to create their feelings, that is, to be creative in this regard. (Deepak Chopra's "Seven Spiritual Laws of Success").

Tags

See also

New and interesting