31.05. World Day blondes

< 2001

American citizens known fighters for the rights of all sorts. And if you start to fight for the rights of American ladies, it is better to leave the road. You are greatly mistaken if you think you sho only Russian girls much to stop the horses and burning huts roam. Another thing sho active life position of overseas ladies is somewhat different character. But you have compacted the asphalt flush with lawsuits they are very able. Actually, however, when in 2001 a group of determined ladies, lawyers from the United States said Shaw intends to solemnly celebrate blondes, and no one really was not joking. Because it is more expensive. Moreover, sho they meant not just to meet, hang out, spread some bar to pieces in half. Everything was served at the correct sauce. But even with such a filing citizen Kislarsky agreed to support the Union of Might and Oral.
So, it was stated, Shaw gathered intend to mercilessly fight harassment based on gender, and infringements on hair color. And for hints about obtaining diplomas, degrees, jobs and other buns not by a professional, and very different, although the same pleasant quality will spread rot namekateley to full financial exhaustion.
I do not much wonder for sho do blondes have all turned out. And then again. And there have grown up to the World. Whether it really too much oppressed and wronged formed, whether a suitable occasion extra time to pay attention - I know not. But activists dispel myths about the transparency of brain blondes (why - the life of me I do not understand is the same horror as comfortable.)
Day of the displaced from July to the last day of spring, Shaw, as for me, a very correct and symbolically -. On the eve of Children's Day
Dear ladies and girls. We love you with any hair color. Celebrate on health. For its part, I would suggest: August 31 - brunettes, November 30 - red, Feb. 28/29 - haired women. Schaub honest

Tags

See also

New and interesting