Save the picture and showed the hairdresser! As many as 30 color options for blondes, brunettes and redheads.

Psychologists assure that most women do fashionable haircuts, evening styling, chemical perm and hair-dye It’s not just about looking attractive and being confident.

We, the fair sex, thus relieve fatigue and stress, and a change of image is a subconscious desire for changes in life.

Now I really want positive changes, and summer passes, and there was no vacation. So a week ago, I decided to change my image. The decision was made, the master signed up, but to pick up something worthwhile for yourself was not an easy task.

Every year new hair coloring options appear, and in order to look stylish and young, you need to know and understand these fashion trends. Personally, I needed the advice of an experienced stylist and independent review of a huge number of foreign fashion magazines.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 30 wonderful colouring For blondes, brunettes and redheads. Look, be inspired and mentally imagine yourself in any of the images.

1. Here we have prepared the most interesting for you hair-staining, fashionable in 2017.

There are many blondes in Hollywood, and it is the stars that create fashion. For example, the famous blonde Margot Robbie leaves dark roots and does a careless styling. And Jennifer Lawrence and Candice Swanepoel dye their hair platinum.

Modern hair coloring options are based on traditional preferences. And these are not tortured white strands with a yellow tint, but brilliant, luxurious curls radiating health. This result is achieved by staining in one color palette with a combination of shades: from bitter chocolate and hazelnut, to golden wheat and silver blonde.

Dark roots have made a trend for many models and Hollywood actresses. For example, Cara Delevingne and Chloe Moretz dye their hair this way and deliberately lay them carelessly.

2. And if you brunette And you want to change -- look at this wonderful collection.

You can update the image without extreme coloring in a different color. For example, you can make glare a few tones warmer: they will create a beautiful effect of sun-lit strands. It will be useful if you haven’t been on vacation yet.

In Hollywood, many people are fond of “honey” coloring – it is a glare of a warm hue along the entire length of hair. A striking example is the coloring of Selena Gomez.

For black hair. You can choose both a classic ombre with a fringe of chocolate, fire and light tone, and a combination with deep blue, pink, emerald or incredible purple.

Modern hair dyeing technique is a symbiosis of finery and toning, only not standard black and white combinations, but natural shades. The boundaries of transitions are not clear, but smooth and soft.

3. U red most shades. In this case, the most effective will be staining techniques such as shatus and balayage. Only with ombre is not worth experimenting. After all, too sharp, contrasting transitions will be inappropriate.

How about that? In my opinion, it looks very interesting combination of warm red and cold purple shades.

The main advantage is that different types and methods of hair dyeing allow you to preserve their structure along the entire length. You can forever forget about the grown contrasting roots and thinning curls.

Hair dyeing is almost a sacred sacrament dictated by internal processes that are bubbling in each person. After external changes, the world in the eyes becomes bright and colorful. These are fashionable. hair coloring They are designed for quick and effective transformation.

Editorial Board
I also suggest you familiarize yourself with 7 simple recipes for natural hair dyes, with which you can dye your hair without causing them harm. After all, all the components are absolutely natural!
I will definitely show my master option 5. This is the image I have been looking for so long. Goodness and length of hair allows.

Show your friends these wonderful examples of fashionable hair coloring: inspiration must be shared!

Tags

See also

New and interesting