9 most unusual Star of couples who love each other in spite of everything

A person should choose their environment and love, so to speak, his suit. And in the words of Leo Tolstoy, all happy families are alike. But this is not always the case

Cord and Matilda It is -. A bully, she - Princess. He - controversial and edgy, she - a mysterious and purposeful. But both - clever, bright, self-sufficient. For the leader of the "Leningrad" Matilda abandoned scientific activity (say, hindered family life), that in turn become less drink and hang out in bars. And yet, although behind Sergei Shnurova at the time of the meeting with Mathilde had two marriages, the first burning brunette with whom he not only went to the registry office, and was married in the church! The first meeting with his future wife cord Elle magazine described this way: "She came in, I was stunned. He asked: "E! What's your name?". She said: "Matilda". I said: "O *** Th»

Woody Allen and Soon-and Previn 80-year-old director, has always been famous stormy love affairs, married to their own 45-year-old stepdaughter. This love affair with Sun and caused the rupture of the director and his ex-wife Mia Farrow. The actress, who adopted the Sun and the previous marriage, even Woody accused of child molestation! But, apparently, happened by mutual consent: in 1997, Allen and Previn married since live in perfect harmony. To adopt two children.

Natasha Koroleva Sergei Glushko (Tarzan) When they spun a novel (and it all started with a night spent together), Queen fans decided that the Union would not last long. But it has paid off! Flamboyant ex-stripper and singer have been together for almost 15 years and carefully mark the day of its meetings each year. Glushko sure that after a meeting with him the singer has become more relaxed: it can, for example, to dance on the bar. A Queen in an interview admitted: "We joined the destiny, and we both knew it. For good reason, we had been sent a sign from above - on the first night I got pregnant »

Mary-Kate Olsen and Olivier Sarkozy In the 90's Mary-Kate and her twin sister Ashley were idols of teenagers across the world. Alas, over the years, the charming blonde podrasteryali attraction, almost ceased to smile and disappeared with the "radar". But a couple of years ago, Mary-Kate was again the hero of the tabloids: suddenly started dating Olivier Sarkozy, brother of the former president of France, who, despite not having the largest difference in age (17 years), to look at, frankly, enough to be her father . Roman millionaire actress and predicted a quick parting - but love was stronger. The newly married couple.

Hugh Jackman and Deborah-Lee Furness The actor, who played Wolverine met with Deborah Lee in his youth: he was 28, and she - 41. Despite the age difference, Jackman and Furness immediately realized that meant for each other. But fans of the actor still can not believe their affection! The web is full of caustic remarks about Furness and gossip about the alleged homosexual her husband. Samu couple of opinions and speculations of others, it seems, did not bother.

"Frankly, the age difference is important. But Hugh was always much more mature than me, so we balance each other. Of course, I have more life experience ... and lose weight, "- says Deborah-Lee Furness

Nikita Dzhigurda and Marina Anisina The star of the film "Love in Russian" has long become one of the main country of freaks. He has character: foul language on the air, put in a network video laboring wife and in general is a rather strange way of life. What with him doing an outstanding skater Marina Anisina? fashion historian Alexander Vasiliev once said that after talking with a pair realized "with what he looked adoringly at his wife and the tenderness with which she embraced it." Last Dzhigurda long threatened, however, to divorce his wife (supposedly because of her infidelity), but then said "Komsomolskaya Pravda" with all his characteristic vehemence: "I can not live without her, without your favorite! I without choking! »

Lolita and Dmitry Ivanov The novels of this eccentric singer has always been loud - just remember the relationship with producer Alexander Cekalo, external "disharmony" with which she turns into a show. Now Lolita is married for the fifth time, the singer's husband, squash player Dmitry Ivanov, younger than her 12 years. Lolita, as before, the sharp-tongued and flamboyant in the selection of dresses - it seems Dmitry enjoy. In an interview with HELLO! Lolita has recently opened the heart: "I look at him and think, and how I lived before without Dimka?»

Nastassja Sambursky and Alexander Ivanov

Some admire the 28-year-old star of the "Uni", which parodies the twines Volochkova and does not stint on the acuity, others do not understand it: accused of perverted sense of humor, and even masculinity. But the same wavelength with the actress caught a 21-year-old singer Alexander Ivanov, who represented Belarus at "Eurovision-2016", but failed to reach the final. By the way, for the first time about the novel fans Sambursky learned directly from her Instagram: «We met on the Internet. Yes, he's younger than me. Because you all know that I love the younger. »

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting