In bold always have the right to make a mistake

The son of my friend Bob once fell off his bicycle. First time sat on a two-wheeled, and like everything he abruptly turned out - pulled away, kept his balance, even managed to turn around ... And then in his joy he added speed - and drove off into the ditch. Crick was! And Vasya mostly bewildered sniffles, and performed solo was his mother, frankly jitters skinned knees and prospects "to break its neck." I forgot, maybe, how ... dtsat years ago she flew over the handlebars "Eaglet" straight into a pile of sand in our yard. And then he laughed heartily and asked me for anything not to tell anyone about the flight, "especially my mother and aunt Ola» ...

I also remember the case - led me to enroll in a music school. Teacher of the piano - Maestro gray with a red nose on inspiration, skeptical watched my attempts to improvise something on the dog waltz. And then he shook his head: "Bring, of course, but ..." It goes without saying that the music school was sent to me in the annals of history

? But Bob could win the Tour de France. And I have - compete Matsuev. Nobody knows, and know - without a chance, but not the main thing. The main thing - the fact that an attempt to try something new - and fuck your worst-first - was hacked on the vine. < We have become accustomed to live quietly without any margin for error.

Not all stops scolding for reckless attempt to ride a bike or a scythe-curve jump in the water with his head. But many stops. Think, perhaps, in your childhood, there is something similar. The case, when you have suffered the first setback and even longer afraid of their own failure, and public reaction to this failure. And the prospect of time and shut.

Time passed. We all have matured as a person and as a formed themselves authorities. Now in our equipment it contains a powerful, beautiful perfectionism that works great in business, turning us into brilliant performers of their daily lot. And -. Destructive for all new beginnings

"If we do, do well!" - In itself a great motto. But how often do we add to, at the very end, a small, inconspicuous at first the word "immediately". This "right" - like a drop of water in the match, one his appearance extinguishes all our new ideas and attempts undone. Because we have become accustomed to live without room for error

Stop to stop yourself -. It is too late. Otherwise, pass by a good half chances metered our share. Right now - learn to make mistakes right

. There is a simple exercise - how to learn to experience failure quietly usefully. Trick your brain: learn to trifles, to serious business - the ability to switch automatically

. So, choose the deal. It should be:
- Quite difficult to success came to you immediately;
- Pleasant enough to want to continue after the first failed attempt;
- And rather insignificant result to totally be afraid of failure
. Now inhale deeply - and forward

! For me, such a thing was singing. Perfect, in principle, exercise - relaxes muscles and dyhalki come in tone, and if the failure - the loss is small. I chose tutor - and, as the saying goes, forward and with a song. In the first lesson, the teacher asked to repeat a few phrases of the song seems to Lana del Rey. When I finished with a sense fulfill its star game, he said: "Not bad, not bad ... This is something of a" shooter "?" And I have learned to laugh at the misfortunes literally

We have everything. capable of more. Too often, we lack only this - for error. Give it to Me. I think ahead of you are waiting for great things.

Marina Julia specifically for Website
Photos on the preview: Paul Lepeshev

via www.adme.ru/contest/photo2014/works/portrait/264460/

Tags

See also

New and interesting