You will not believe what these girls had each other!

secret of eternal youth? Pfft! Rather, careful grooming, intelligent and rational fiznagruzki dietary restrictions. These mom and daughter look like a girlfriend and they are very nice to look at! < Website invites the reader to guess who among the beauties in the photographs my mother, and who - a daughter? Warned in advance, it is not so easy to do!

1. The Swedish model Anna Nyström with his mamoy

2. Family Mahoms

She has published on Twitter a family picture with his mother and sister, who has become viral and spread quickly on the Web. The reason for the excitement was the women's appearance in the photo - users simply could not figure out who my mother, and who - children

3. Fashion model Yasmin Le Bon with his docheryu

You will not believe, but Yasmin '52! Agree that the mother and daughter look like sisters.

The woman says that does not use any special miracle creams. Maybe she just got lucky with the genes and the structure of the face.

4. Elizabeth and Catherine PeskovyNa photo eldest daughter and ex-wife of Vladimir Putin's press secretary.

5. Anastasia and Anna ZavorotnyukSrazu and can not believe that the actress older than his daughter for 24 year.

6. Vera Brezhnev with his daughter SoneyDocheri singer only 15 years, but with faith, they are more like two sisters.

7. And here's what a perfect tёscha

8. The very awkward moment ...

via fishki.net/1942148-tot-nelovkij-moment-kogda-mama-i-doch-vygljadjat-na-odin-vozrast.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting