Love in Odessa - she is

In Odessa has its own atmosphere. Love is there, too, has its own, very special. Odessites temperament does not hold. And Tricks. Well, where do without a sharp, well-aimed witty remark, which is not so easy to recover.

Maybe there's all about bold Odessa Cupid, who knows ... In any case, Website sure that such displays of affection will not find nobody else.

- Yasha, I have to warn you: do not devour so greedily all women undergoing
! - Rosette, I'm still
eyes. - I hear you slurp -! Sarochka what you have me economical
! - Sho such Dodik? You sho do not like ?!
- Oh, on the contrary! I am still very delighted when you darn my socks thread of tea bags! Good husband to take a walk at night sneaking into the bedroom, so as not to wake his wife.
- Sam, and lope time
? - Ten o'clock, Rose
! - I still hear the clock struck one sho
. - And Shaw, did you want them to do you struck zero -? Shmulik, we will not meet again ...
- What, in your mind cockroaches voted against me

-? Rebbe, people say that you have taught your wife Sarah play poker.
- Did so. And not a bit sorry. Yesterday I beat her half his salary -! Shlema, you think, my wife liked
? - Well, like ... well, yes
. - How much do you give for it
? - Why would
? - Agreed, take the so -Sёma, you see that a drunken man
!? - I see
. -So Now, five years ago, he offered me his hand and heart. But I turned him down!
- Happy, celebrates five years
! (But he did not tell her, he thought she did) Listen Lyudmilochka sho Aunt Celia has to tell of these men. Most men spend money on nonsense. A nonsense such a capricious! Constantly asking, "Do you love me exactly?»

- Sofochka, you sit comfortably
? - Yes, Abramushka! Do not worry, it is very convenient ...
- And well you can see from this place
? - Yes, my dear! Very good all seen ...
- Do not blow it
? - No, my good, everything is fine
! - Come on then places to change Advice from Aunt Sonya:
. - If your husband is crazy, let it expired yogurt. Let psyche elsewhere -. Hello, Rose! Honey, we were robbed or did you left me? The couple before going to bed.
- Chaim! One of five: either you have shut the window, or four times got in the face

- Hello, Fira? I quarreled with Abram! He insulted me! He spat into the pot of soup! He slammed the door and said he would go to the whore! Fira, I die! He's not in your -? Sofochka, so you tell me, is my husband? No, I reply, it is a parasite! Killed ... would
- Why, Rivochka
? - Yesterday I asked for this shletsika 100 dollars at beauty salon
. - And Shaw, gave
? - The worst! He looked at me closely and gave ... three hundred - Leva, look here:. "The woman - always a surprise, but not always a gift" - Look, Lyudmilochka sho Aunt Celia has. you say of these men. They give us candy, chocolate is different, then outraged, we polneem sho! It would have gave us only some diamonds - and we would still sparkled

-! Joseph, I will make you very happy now! !
- Sarah, mine will miss you very much In spite of the fact that Simochka six months before the date of birth, requested her nothing to give, Yasha still forgot a gift -!. Rosa , look, what a beautiful day today!
- And sho
? - But, remember, you said to me recently: "One day I'm gone from you!» - rosette, and you love her Yasha
? - Of course! How is it worse than others

-? Hey, Rose! My mother and I want to know if Osya so want to marry you, why he still has not come to meet your parents
? - He says that he has seen you, but that it still did not stop -! Izzy on your face not! Sho happened?
- I asked Bella for her hand, and she agreed. And even he said: "It's now or never»
- So, maybe, it is better never
? - That's what I decided, but she said: "No! It is late » -! Celia, we can not meet again, I had a constant woman, serious
. - Shaw, your mother came back from the country -? Sema, once joked of my figure - you will receive a frying pan in the forehead! Do you understand me?
-. Yes, Rosa
- You understand Shaw
? - Sho your excess weight threatens me!

Preview: Aleutie / Shutterstock.com

via www.shutterstock.com/pic-191225780.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting