salt - to taste
young cabbage - 1 head
leaves of wild garlic - 300 g
ready puff pastry - 500 g
spinach - 500 g
butter - 2 tbsp. l.
egg for lubrication - 1 pc
small onion - 1 pc
cream cheese - 300 g
1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Baking oiled. Roll out the dough on a work surface sprinkled with flour into a thin layer. Trim edges and cut so as to obtain four identical rectangles. Each reservoir to make punctures a fork, lubricate the surface of the egg. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. The oven does not switch off.
2. Spinach and wild garlic to sort, wash thoroughly, pat dry with paper towel and cut into fine strips. With cabbage remove the top leaves. Cut head in half, remove the stalk. Cabbage chop. Onion peel and cut into cubes.
3. Heat the pan in butter. Sauté onion, 3 min.
4. Add chopped spinach, wild garlic and cabbage. Cook, stirring constantly, 1, 5 min.
5. Put the whole mass into a bowl, add the cream cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly.
6. Three greased cake stuffed with cheese and herbs. Put them on top of each other. Cover the fourth Korzh. Warm cake in the oven for 5 minutes.