According to Ayurveda, the teeth are "side" product asthi dhatu (bone). The formation of cavities in the teeth (tooth decay) and periodontal disease.
Dental diseases are often caused by lack of calcium, magnesium and zinc. To eliminate failure and to prevent:
1. Every morning, eat, chew well, a handful of calcium-rich white sesame seeds. (After that, rub the teeth remains of seeds, cleaning and polishing teeth).
2. It can take mineral supplements containing a single dose of approximately 1200 mg calcium, 600 mg of magnesium and 60 mg zinc.
3. Massage the gums. Make your teeth healthier and more beautiful every day can be massaging the gums with sesame oil. Enter a mouthful of warm sesame oil and "drove" him from side to side for 2 - 3 minutes, but do not swallow. Spit the oil and gentle movements massage the gingival index finger. This is an excellent preventive measure against periodontal disease, infection and tooth decay.
4. Tooth powder of herbs. In Ayurveda dentifrice used bitter and astringent herb, often is neem (him), having a bitter taste, and herbs lohdra, Kushta vilva and astringent taste. You can prepare an excellent tool for cleaning teeth, mixed in equal proportions powdered neem with any of these binders herbs. Use this tool as a normal tooth powder. You can buy ready-made toothpastes and herbal powders.
5. You may be able to find a tooth powders, made on the basis of finely milled roasted shell almonds. They are extremely useful for maintaining dental health.
6. Tea tree oil. When periodontal disease when exposed roots of the teeth and tooth sensitivity to heat and cold indicates a bacterial infection, it is useful to lubricate the gums tea tree oil.
Dampen a clean toothbrush bristles and apply a few drops of tea tree oil. Brush your teeth and then with a cotton swab, apply a bit of tea tree oil on the exposed roots of the teeth. This treatment will stop further development of the infection and reduce or eliminate the sensitivity to heat and cold. Apply a few drops of tea tree oil and floss. Thread penetrates into the deeper pockets of infection that lacks toothbrush. (You can buy ready-made dental floss treated with tea tree oil).
7. chew. Ayurveda emphasizes the importance of chewing food thoroughly. This not only helps digestion, but also helps to improve blood supply to the gums.
8. Fig. In order to strengthen teeth and gums every day is useful to eat, chew well, a few figs.
9. Tap teeth. Knock lower teeth on the top 5 - 6 times, almost squeezing them - but being careful not to damage the enamel. This is believed to stimulate energy meridians associated with the teeth.