Ha as I look

Glossy magazines, making quarterly fashion collections, divided into three parts: for those over 20, people over 30 and for those who are over 40. On the pages for those over 40, almost never dress above the knee. Or dresses with open hands - not the evening, as usual these dresses, you can easily walk along the boulevards even when warm, though in a cafe with friends to sit. No, there are none. There are things a decent length pastel, mainly flowers. Because mini-dress in a flower lady over forty have nowhere to wear.

< Without the prospects of being ridiculed and condemned. "Where are dressed up" and "What will people say" - looks like this situation with two different poles

. Most people say that all the time. At 22 years old - time graduate from college. 25 years - finally decide on a profession, and yet - meet the couple. 28 years ago - to get married, have a baby. For 30 small - to buy an apartment

. It seems that the conventional framework. But once I arrived in Vladivostok, when I was 28 years old, I wore torn jeans and seems pink jacket. I walked out of his house in a residential area and reached the taxi. And as she walked the several tens of meters, I met the neighbors. In their eyes, I could read about, "Well, mummy, young?ยป

. I went to these pants for six months. I always felt comfortable, absolutely not thinking about what is decent if a girl my age youth wearing such pants. It seemed to me - and I have a young

. Neighbors knew me 28. And this figure in their understanding not to dock with ragged pants at the knees. < I suddenly felt uneasy.

One of my 32-year-old friend decided to get a tattoo. Just wanted a tattoo - an inscription in Latin. She spoke about her desire to facebook, and she wrote a lot of comments. Most of these were:

- In my opinion, things appropriate to do when you're 16.
- Why do you want a tattoo for? Well would boyish ...
- Now, imagine how it will look in your 60.

In the understanding of the commentators - which, incidentally, was much smaller than my neighbors from Vladivostok - in the venerable 32 familiar in any case I could not want a tattoo. Because it was already far from being at an age when they want to do with your body such frivolous things. Especially -. Openly about such inappropriate passport data desired

We were all terribly concerned about the affairs of others
on the other hand, it is very important that people will say about us

. Although we still get a second degree in 30 and 40, wear torn jeans in 28, do tattoos in 32 and admire photographs of New York old ladies on the internet - with blue hair and bright jackets or balahonistyh dresses, rolling off to the scooter on Manhattan.

We admire, and then go to the store for a bottle of wine and go back out in delight. Because the clerk at the cash register asked for a passport.

I asked.
Passport.
In my 29!
It still makes us happy and proud.

We do not want to believe any that 29-year-old and looks it - young and fresh, and even less in the fact that the saleswoman had just given instructions to ask a passport for all buyers. We just do not know how should look at all the people in 25, 29, 40 or 52. We are afraid to grow old and look young at the same time we are afraid not to conform to stop - to whom? what? what such a standard?

We depreciate themselves. And it would be better, really, just loved.

via www.adme.ru/contest/photo2013/works/everyday-life/115655/

Tags

See also

New and interesting