Everyone for some reason believes that these things young mature ladies, but it is the opposite.

My friends have a little daughter. She likes to look in her mother's makeup, climb into the closet and pull out everything that's in there. Especially a little girl loves to try on shoes on a hairpin. When asked how old she is, she says, “I’m already five!” To the remark that she will not give so much, the little girl flirts: “Yes, I look younger than my years!”

We begin to understand where she came from when we look at her grandmother. She looks very young and is often mistaken for a serious mother. We never met the great-grandmother of a tiny fashionista! When we met this woman, no one could hide the admiration: beautiful, stylish, and the tongue does not turn! Trust me, she has a lot to learn!

It is this woman who refuted several conventional opinions.

1. If you put more cosmetics on your face, you will hide all the wrinkles under a thick layer of plaster and look younger. But the more powder you put on, the clearer the deep wrinkles will become visible on your face. A bright makeup even a very young face makes older.

Conversely, light refreshing makeup will make your image look younger and attractive. You need to know the measure in the use of cosmetics.

2. A short haircut makes a woman look younger. If you do an ultra-short hairstyle, you will visually lose a dozen years.

Of course, such a cardinal method of changing the image can work, but only in the case when short haircuts were for you in your younger years. If in your youth you were happy only with long hair, then with age the problem is aggravated: Cut hair will reveal all the previously hidden shortcomings.

3. If you dress like a teenager, you will look younger.

If you dress like a girl when you’re young, you’ll look like a grandmother who borrowed things from her granddaughter. You are guaranteed to be on the street!
    Things that look like an old school librarian should not be worn. Ryush and plisse only emphasize a solid age. Dress stylishly and tastefully!

Youth trends will help to hide your years.

Youth chips will not hide your age, but, on the contrary, will show the world your shortcomings. Do not forget that fashion items are often short, narrow, without sleeves or straps. And instead of hiding a far from perfect figure, they only More likely to highlight its defects. Brilliance, beads and rhinestones are better left for teenagers or entertainers, if you are not going to go on stage.

It is better for older women to avoid dark colors and not focus on clothes, because this will age your image.

Of course, you should not look like a parrot. But the monotonous, moderately bright elements in clothes have not yet prevented anyone. Dark noble tones It can be useful to emphasize your style. With age, female beauty fades like an old photograph. And if you add to this image also gray, dry, burnt out colors, then from an attractive lady you will turn into a nondescript person who is difficult to notice, let alone be interested in her.

Straight thick bangs to the very eyes will make the face younger. Such bangs will really hide from prying glances wrinkles on the forehead. But at the same time, it focuses on tired eyes and rounds the oval of the face, making its lower part visually heavier. And banger visually can rejuvenate your image, giving it a slight negligence and romance.

If you want to change your hair, we recommend you to read our article on this topic.

No matter how you look, the main thing is that you always like yourself. Think about it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting