Math textbook ...

Math textbook released by publishing house Eksmo-Press in 2002.
 Here are a few brainteasers from this tutorial. It is worth noting that the text does not change, but the accuracy is reprinted from the book:

1. In the table sawed off one corner. How many angles he now? How many corners will be cut off if two, three, four corners?
 if the table would be square (which is not obvious), the course was five. Or four. In zavisimoti line along which the cut. And the assumption that saw off direct rezom, not figure sawing.
 If you took another angle - that depends on what and, again depending on what line.
 In general, the problem is bad, too much the default condition ...

2. In a plate of carrots were three and four yabolka. What fruit was in a bowl?

Well, what is a "fruit" Biologists are still not given a clear definition, and if shopping - so 4 apples. But if yabolko - not a typo, then I do not know whether it's fruit.

3. In the five burning chandelier bulbs. Two of them went out. How many light bulbs left in the chandelier?

a great challenge. bulbs, clear drum, there are five (in the problem as nothing is said about the fact that their twisted).

4. Mother daughter Dasha, son Sasha, a dog and a cat Fluff Pal. How many children have mothers?

Biological - two. Legally, too. And if she feels her animals - children (even if adoptive) - a separate issue.

5. In the corridor are 8 shoe. How many children playing in the room?

Hmm ... and how many children sitting in the toilet? without zanniya this problem is not solved. It can be assumed that not more than 4, if you exclude the possibility that someone came barefoot or alternates to the room in the shoe.

6. A few tables 12 feet. How many tables in the room?

obviously - a few.

7. The cat Murka born pups, one little black and two little white. How many puppies have Murka?

puppies a three, but Murka some mutant.

: 8. canary flew two, two and two swift snake. What has become of all the birds near my house?

Well if poskolku ability to fly does not make the snake bird (maybe it's just hard and aptly cast), the 4-D birds. But how many of them the village near the house - not obvious.

: 9. We sat down on the water three sparrows. One flew away. How much is left?

one left. which flew away. the rest drowned.

10. Rolling multi-colored wheel on the table, one corner of his red, the other green, the third yellow. When the wheel has come to the edge of the table, what color will be visible?

angle, I hope, at the table.
 a colorful wheel.
 Answer: How do I know?

: 11. On a shelf were books for children. Dog ran up, took one book, then another, then two more. How many books she reads?

Well, who knows. not more than 4. Maybe she will not read everything.

: 12. My mother dropped her tray on kotjrom were 2 cups with flowers, polka dots and 2 with 2 berries. How many cups it is now?

depends on the softness of the floor (or she dropped their) strength and cups

13. On the three branches of oak, each three apples. How many apples?

how many or Skolkov on the oak? an oak - nine. A total of apples - they are the set-of-th ...

14. How many chickens brought a rooster when he carried 5 eggs?

which I brought? for a walk?
 a lot probably. if they got it so.

15. One banana falls from the tree every 5 minutes. How many of them will fall in one hour?

Well, it's obvious - 12.

you never know who is on the tree with a bag of bananas sitting.

16. According to the court walked rooster and hen. At 2 foot cock and a chicken 4. How many legs walked around the yard?

looking like a chicken leg and grow despite what is considered a walking foot. Maybe they have it sticking up, and gulet she belly on the ground, groveling Aki reptile crawling ... Then walking pace believe or not?

17. On the table lay 5 cups of berries. Misha ate one and put it on the table. How many glasses stands on the table?

so I ate or set?
 if eaten - 4. If the did not put there, then five.

: 18. Machinery dress embroidered with three cherries and two apples. I ate one cherry and two apples. How many fruits are left?

On the dress - embroidered left 5 image of fruit (if cherry - fruit, there is also confusion es). And the fruit is left on the three less than it was.

Tags

See also

New and interesting