About karma and life in simple words

I asked a lot of questions about a variety of fate and karma. Correct question already contains the answer. So I'll start with the most absurd question: "Are not you afraid of karma?»

How can I be afraid of life? Probably, for the questioner, karma - a punishing sword, the inevitable retribution, the expectation which terrifies. It is necessary to destroy the absurd fear, and most importantly, to dispel the fog of ignorance, or start up another karmic knot, tightening already giving the answer.

Karma - a complex causal link manifestations of being and consciousness. Its diversity of exemplifies the deep energy analysis of something simple and, at first vzlyad, familiar.

Ancient, wise lesson needlework, embroidery on cloth - is not a good example. As a result, we use it as a painting on the wall, decorating clothing items or simply the angle pillowcases, but we can and do throw, finding unsuitable. This matter is already a fait reason - quality made embroidery, as well as the adjoint us a new reason - our taste and practical thinking. At first glance, can be traced three karmic thread: manufacturer, consumer and embroidery. Karmichen predvybor of these people in one plexus, their decision process itself and, moreover, the result of the interaction. At any node karmic connections can see the principle of a menorah - the construction of one of the laws of life. Remember 7 races 7podras, 7 notes, 7 days a week, seven colors of the rainbow, 7 bodies in man, 7 major chakras in energostroenii.

Similarly, in the karmic knots we find 7 points, 7 filaments bearing 7 incident shades and 7 layers of the solution. In each of the seven reasons have podprichin 7, each of the 7 investigation of options have their own reasons for change 7. As you can see, we have a vast field of action to change the karma of its construction and mining. The main thing is to solve the problem by undoing the karmic knots, properly allocate zones of influence, impact and responsibility among all sevens.

Let's return to our example with embroidery. We find seven reasons for its fate:

1 - quality embroidery

2 - meaning the put drawing

3 - 4 producer - consumer

5 - fashion, ie, public opinion

6 - the value of the finished product

7 - natural katoklizmy

Now consider expanding to 7 shelves one of the reasons - "the quality of the embroidery." Here are seven reasons to her influence:

1 - technical quality of the original materiallov

2 quality used for the manufacture of tools

3- professional embroiderers

4- mood needlewoman during

5 - in the manufacture of energy climate

6- storage conditions of the finished product

7 - cycle time

Even meeting moth embroidered nebesprichinna and affect the consequences.

When working with a client, too, must take into account the principle of a menorah. We need to find the seven aspects of the problem, find out the seven reasons for each link and work in seven areas at the same time resolve the problem. For example, at the client's recovery, it is important to work with bioenergy, karmic heredity, changes in social conditions (habitat and way of life), food, spiritual development, and magical influence, finally, never ruled out the traditional medical care. versatility karmic principle works in all directions of space and time, in all aspects of life. In this it is impossible not to participate, we are born because for something. The question is, can you understand the structure and vital principle an infinite loop, to rise above what is happening and to contemplate the side gouged? If "Yes", then you can do outside of karma. Seeing the "Why" and understanding the "why" you know "how" to change the karma. We live its laws, to create its own consciousness and behavior every second. How to build productive chain? Only seeing is 7 steps up, down, all around, width and depth of the meaning and objectives, respecting, at the same time, the main law of Ahimsa - "Do no harm!".

Infinite World rages multifaceted life. We need to accept and understand it, dissolve in it and become it. And then, mudrospletёnnye yarn KARMA become the retina of our eyes. Cosmic vision! Will no longer distinction space and object. Opens access to any "reason", and it is possible to influence the "investigation". Once there is a thread, become a hook and whip a pattern, at least, learn to follow this pattern, like a book.

And so, karma - is not so much a punishment or a reward for the past, as the process of materialization of the conclusions of our work. Often, something happens, "earnest money", ie created the reason for a fruitful change karma. Therefore, it does not always have the answer to the question "Why?", It is replaced by the question "Why?". And here it is important not to miss your chance, do not tie a knot heavy negligence and wastefulness. Working with karma brings in another dimension of space, time and consciousness.

By the way, our meeting is also not accidental. Many reasons led you to reading this particular book, and I was writing these words. The Bible, its precepts and parables, teaches us how to avoid difficult karma the ties that hamper our main purpose of stay on this planet and all life. I have already said that the Earth is now in a very complex web of karma and the heaviest components blindfolded people who inhabit the planet. Having mastered the mighty knowledge, humanity remains blind and insatiable. The last 100 years, we destroy all life on a daily basis and valuable. As parasites who settled in the body, gnawed it and muck, not thinking we chop off the branch on which we sit.

But we are trying to stop! Diseases of the century - cancer and AIDS, many new viruses, treatment of intractable man. Destruction of pesky insects, drinking blood (the bowels of the earth) - that reminds me of the "end of the world." we untie this knot? It will force open the consciousness of collective reason for the revival of the purity of the relationship between man and nature? I'm not going to teach someone how to behave in anticipation of the Last Judgment and the final resurrection, but I think that the Court goes a long time, and never be suspended even for a little break. Guardian Angels, as part of the three, constantly monitor our thoughts and actions, recording them in the book of life of the individual, thereby changing the fate. Thus the work carried out Karma. Every minute we are faced with a choice, how to act, what to say. This is the only point of free choice, everything else is determined by the decision. We select only the track ugotovlennoy road. Exactly.

I remember one day I had an abortion under general anesthesia. Suddenly I felt myself outside of the body. In addition to the operating, I saw a great white cloud, in which drowning square table with a white tablecloth. At the table sat a beautiful, but very strict "a woman", and on the sides, slightly bent, stood two angels with wings. They were all in white and translucent, freely decaying robes. Woman writing something huge feather in the ledger. They were talking quietly among themselves, but my heart kept me from loud to hear everything. Clearly I heard only the name of Elena and the word "close". In this case the person judging trio were so severe that I did not dare speak to them. I remember I was very ashamed of his act. They did not seem to want to look at me, knowing that I can see them. I realized that much guilty and deprived yourself of something very important. It hurt despair because nothing is not correct. I have something in itself closed. Now it will be "different." What is it and how will? I do not know, but finally realized that every action is monitored and adjustments are made in fate.

Now I live like under the microscope. Always I feel that the microphone is turned on, and all that I say and even think, tapped and even recorded. Recorded important evidence and the basis for my punishment. Or promotion. And when you do not know what to do, I ask the help of the Supreme. I remember back in the intensive care unit, I struggled to meet the challenge of survival, I had a vision. Our Lady smiled gently and very approvingly. And most importantly, she revealed to me a simple truth - I am a person who is entitled to mistakes and weaknesses. The man initially may not know everything, because sometimes do not know what they do, in addition, he is weak and can not do it all himself. And because, at the moment of confusion, despair or confusion, svyatoё has the right to seek the help of Heavenly Father Almighty. As a small child, having built the castle, but not able to put a roof on their same structure, and a ready to destroy everything, saying, I have it does not work, he hears the mother's - Do not cry, just ask me for help. And the strong hands of the parent to save the situation. I saved more than once! Always, at the moment of danger or doubt, I recall the words of God and ask for help. Everything is settled and comes grace.

I think that grace - it is praise the Lord. Because so happy in my soul, like a baby, which was praised by parents. And you want to experience it again and again. And yet it would be desirable not to be guilty, so as not to experience the hard way punishment. After all, they love, in order to bring rigor.

Nadia Hilton from the book "Dialogue in Silence"

Tags

See also

New and interesting