The mystical power of women speech

The Vedic scriptures say, "The woman is the one that wins without war»

. Strange! Why do many modern women have to fight for their place under the sun, to prove their strength in the world of men, while losing health and life satisfaction?

How can we win without war, where the world competition, dictates the opposite?

Unfortunately, few women can own one of their powerful weapons - speech, often women use it only for self-destruction, learning to communicate clearly and firmly as men

. The strength of the female voice in her gentleness and magnetism. An interesting physiological fact: men perceive women it the hemisphere and the brain area that is responsible for the perception of music, while the men's speech addressed to the man perceived the brain area responsible for receiving and processing information

Now think that affects a person more: speech or music

Music can not carry specific information, but that it creates a certain mood, status, motivation ... it has a hypnotic, mesmerizing effect ... It once again reminds women about how important beautiful sound from inside, and set your inner world to the most beautiful notes ... < br>
For women, you must learn to speak beautifully, express yourself, your thoughts, own tone ... her speech should be a tool for the transmission of emotions and feelings, states, desires ...

If a woman is expressed rigidly, directly, concretely - men begin to perceive it as a man, her external femininity erased after a hard male communication ...

The women of old are able to heal and start talking words (art Bereginya), blessing and curse, instruct and inspire ... and spend all his mystical power at idle chatter and gossip!

Gossip kills feminine nature, not only do they attract to a woman all the bad, from what she says, they also spend its sacred power ... Every negative word said in the address of a particular person - takes you piety and brings into your life exactly what you condemn ... is such that talking badly about someone, a woman feels drained and exhausted, all her strength was gone.

At that time, as the discussion of good people and worthy deeds only increases the goodness of a woman and gives her strength.

This also applies to her husband and relatives, then what a woman says aloud - is the mantra begins to act on it and others ... and women today are constantly conjure yourself just a negative, not giving value the power of words and speech ...

Think about the words you use in your life ???

"Wow" - the desire itself does not have a ...

"Horror", "Nightmare", "dibilizm" "Well, I'm a fool!" / "Here I am an idiot !!!" "- I often hear from women when it considers that it made a mistake! Well, other than the spell itself, my dear!

As well as the magical "encourage" the slogans written on refrigerators and sounding in the head of a woman, "Get away from the refrigerator, the pig" (several times seen such women who live alone), "Get up off the couch, a lazy cow!" ... Well, so on.

What is "remarkable" the use of God's gift in the name of the destruction of himself and his life!

Think about it! Make a revision of its internal dialogues! Rename yourself from the "pig" in the "Goddess", her husband of "bumpkin" in "my hero» ...

Life will soon begin to change due to new characters !!! Speak nicely about beautiful things! This is precisely one of the ways to create around themselves an abundance and prosperity!

Tags

See also

New and interesting