To give birth to forty-seven

- It is now possible with a smile to remember everything that happened, - says Tatiana, my client was forty-eight years old, who became a mother last year. - Wild misunderstanding Kruten fingers to his temple and shouts "die, old fool" - that's what I had heard from their loved ones. And yet, what is the worst - from incompetent doctors who work in hospitals Samara

. It all started with the test. Even there, we rewind: It all began with a vacation in the Maldives. We spouse on a silver wedding anniversary decided to go to the "island of love". The fact that he would be "an island of conception the fetus of love itself", even in the mind was not. I was forty-six, her husband - fifty, what children really here? Grandchildren are likely. Our daughter just turned twenty, she met a worthy young man, and I'm already mentally trying on the role of a crazy grandmother kissing grandchild heels.

After returning from vacation I had a delay of ten to fifteen days. I wrote down all of this on abrupt climate changes (to the Maldives we were leaving in October, arrived - in mid-November), the more that had cramps, PMS with tantrums and cries passed, but the most "wonderful" days and have not begun. Ok, I think, could be from stress or cold. In any case, I enrolled in the city polyclinic: thought it was early menopause, and even a little scared. Disgusting place this clinic, you know.

- Oh, the youth decided to recall? - Asks the doctor with some malice
.  - What is
 - You are pregnant

. To say I was shocked, to say nothing.

- Scoble will be now? - Unceremoniously I asked the woman. - While a small period, without consequences should be

. I at that time was a stupor, too many thoughts. And it is very much more nauseated me. Tears flowed, I know not by her words or simply from the whole situation, I obviously did not plan. I decided that the emotions - is not the best guide for an early decision, and to do this in a nasty aunt I did not want an abortion. It's better in the private clinic, albeit more expensive, but safer.

I sit in front of her, calm down, it fills the map. Here comes another doctor, aunt meter by meter in width.

- You soon Lyudka? - Asked my doctor
.  - Right now, there's a lady in our vacation
Has gone.  - What is it? From an infection picked up Blacks?
 - No, from the husband's child
.  - Clearly, a retired mother - fatty giggled and went

. These are, we have doctors in clinics. If I had not felt while the hedgehog in the fog, I would put habalok in place, but then, honestly, it was not before. Not until the showdown, though, in the good, the head physician was necessary to leave the complaint.

I came home, crying. My daughter said, and she was silent. I see that is not entirely pleased. The husband, on the contrary, smiling. He says even ten years ago, we had a second thought, but now - well, as it has grown older, will soon move out, and we are all alone in a big house remain. This ended with joy and began a strong toxicosis, and another - an endless struggle with public opinion: from the family supported me only my mother and brother's wife, that she gave birth to a first child at 37. Mother in law, sisters, friends - everyone started to scare deaths, complications and all sorts of other unpleasant outcomes. They behaved as if I were not on the child of her husband forward, and crime some terrible made!

I cried and thought next two months: and is it necessary? Maybe it's too late to have an abortion ... best friend, I struck out of his life after the phrase "pure fool, and cut the pipe! Urgently! Why would you burden? ". What is a friend? Well what?

In the fifth month of her husband tired of my tears and calls are coming down from the crazy relatives who almost buried us in advance with your child, and it takes us with her daughter, survived severe parting with a young man whom she loved since high school, he went to Germany. They found a good clinic, good command of the Russian language the doctor on consultation which I did not feel like a criminal.

The doctor looked at me and smiled:

- Well, the second girl. The same as the beautiful mommy and sister will.
 - What is the probability of death? - I asked a question that plagued me ever since I found out about the pregnancy
.  - And why it is generally supposed to be? - Genuinely surprised doctor. - The fruit is good, you have excellent analyzes. Prerequisites No, but to emergency measures, we are ready, if you are about it. Do not worry, we and sixty give birth, so that you have "girl».

You know, at that moment like a stone fell from the soul.

And my daughter smile beginning she was very afraid that I would die during childbirth (it turns out, it is my sister nauskat). The last few months of pregnancy were very calm: leisurely walks, the fresh alpine air, good fresh food, and even a little bit of natural beer (doctor allowed a cup per week). My husband flew twice a month for 4-5 days, called almost every evening. My daughter flew only once per session, instead of her brother's wife came to visit me, that's great support for me when I was about my position just learned. More than anyone from friends and relatives, except for my mother, I did not communicate. Nerves treasured.

July 24, 2014 by Caesarean section was born Lisa. It was difficult birth, as, indeed, and the pregnancy itself. And, of course, not cheap. But, you know, I look at her and reproach myself for the fact that I even thought about abortion were. Even thought ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting