Why brown rice is more expensive than natural or improvement

In his lectures on the healing properties of flax, drawing a parallel between the properties of raw grains and unprocessed fibers, many times I asked the audience - why brown rice for the consumer is much more expensive than polished

? The first answer usually was: brown rice is more useful, in the shell contains a lot of valuable substances for the human body

. No doubt, more useful, but what does the manufacturer for this utility? When comparing prices it seems that the "rice growing in a field polished, and in the manufacturing process using high-tech to each grain in a special way to apply the valuable shell." I do not even want to believe that the man who from childhood is very far from agriculture and are constantly exposed to such a suggestion and may believe that this is what happens.

However, in today's highly complicated system of production - people often have to pay only for the information that unrefined, unpolished products healthier than processed

. And how many more invented and advertised artificial things that are not only unnecessary, but even do harm at all. Although even those that make people waste time and effort to earn money, which in the end will be spent on unnecessary things, and then also for storage and maintenance of these things.

But we understand that the most valuable, useful, good properties all over the world are given by Nature, with all this, there is open, just lying under our feet.

Here, for example, proved to be a harsh linen fabric (which is just less than the total handled at work) in consumer unforeseen situation. All women (and not only women) know that after wearing winter boots shoes, you can very quickly to rub his feet do not even need new shoes. This is what happened with me. Not having at hand a special patch, I attached to the wound a little piece of linen.

In the end, calmly he reached home easily removed tissue (she did not even think to stick, as is the case with conventional bandage, and there were no blisters), and the next day wearing the same shoes, but without any problems. Such a bandage with collaborators we did in two other similar cases - and they are too quickly forgotten the heels pounded and little fingers. There was also a more serious case.

Employee burned with boiling water leg, and although the clothes reduced the temperature of the water, there was a strong pain. Near at hand is nothing that we think could help you burn, was not there. I got the idea to make linen cloth - and, as she said after a few minutes the victim - she forgot about the pain

. And here's another interesting story. On the anniversary of the man presented a sheet of healing flax. First reaction was roughly as follows: how can such a brownish - gray sheets to sleep, because it is not like an ordinary bed? However, since the gift was from his beloved daughter had washed the sheets and tried in the case. As a result, hero of the day admitted that sleeping on a bed - a pleasure, and bought these sheets for the whole family

. It is pleasant to think that now is a time when humanity is aware of the dead end of the technocratic path of development, gradually moving from consumer marketing to lean, revives the craft returns to Earth.

Probably one of the most important changes in the outlook consists precisely in the fact that the closer a person communicates with Earth, deeper understanding wise principles of interaction of all living on it, the easier it is to understand it and intricate conventions of modern order of things, invented artificial. ... Or choose not to understand this, do not chase fashion, and send their thoughts on understanding and harmony with Nature.

Tags

See also

New and interesting