10 ways to behave like an idiot, met the star

stars - the same people and, of course, walk on the same ground as other, less well-known citizens. This means that each of us have a chance to meet a very real star! And what do we do, happen it? Editorial Website offers you ten amusing stories of meetings with the Stars, narrated users Buzzfeed. They dropped a rare chance encounter with a celebrity, and that's what they told

About the meeting with Bill Murray:.

"When I was 10, my family and I went to New York and got stuck in traffic in Manhattan. Nearby stood a limousine, and as a curious child, I decided to see who was in it - unfastened seat belt and leaned halfway out of the car. The window of the limousine went down, and shouted at me, Bill Murray, so I climbed up into the cabin and strapped »

About the meeting with Rihanna:.

"I said very loudly:" That bitch thinks that with such hair it looks like Rihanna. " But after she turned around, I realized that it really was Rihanna ... »

About the dinner with Ryan Reynolds:

"We had dinner with his family in New Orleans, and only after some time I realized that next to us sitting Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. My mother excused myself to the bathroom and did not return for 10 minutes, so I decided to check it. I saw her next to Reynolds and Lively. She told them what they are beautiful and a wonderful couple. »

About the meeting with Beyonce:

"Once, I ran ran into Beyonce, but was in such a shock that could not even apologize»

About David Schwimmer:.

In Los Angeles I ran into David Schwimmer from "Friends" and did not apologize. I shouted after him: "That's what you're different, it turns out!»

< About Sarah Jessica Parker at McDonald's:

"When I was 15, I worked at McDonald's, who was on his way to the Hampton and was the only diner in these neighborhoods, and because celebrities often went. Once we went to Sarah Jessica Parker and her husband Matthew Broderick. Seeing them, I cried out: "My God, it's Sarah Jessica Parker and Michael J. Fox." They laughed and left. Just came home I realized that I called another name Matthew Broderick »

About the meeting with Larry David:.

"At our local agricultural fair I mixed Larry David with his father, and his friend said to him five minutes about that, about this, until I realized that for me the famous actor and I look like an idiot»

About Johnny Depp:

"After a long and hard we looked into each other's eyes, I suddenly decided to reach out and pat on the chest of Johnny Depp»

About the meeting with Orlando Bloom:.

I'm a big fan of "Lord of the Rings" and I love Orlando Bloom 11 years. The first thing I said when she saw him, "Lord, when I was growing up, it was you who made me understand that I like boys and not girls!»

About Joe Manganiello:

"My friend was sent for surgery in Los Angeles, and when we went to meet her, we are faced with Sofia Vergara, who rolled sitting in a wheelchair Joe Manganiello. A friend told later as overheard his conversation with the nurses. Departing from the anesthesia, he asked them, whether those that he does not want performed male striptease. »

via www.ivi.ru/titr/motor/meet-actors

Tags

See also

New and interesting