Crude wedding

On the festive table were the only vegetarian dishes

Unusual wedding took place recently in Novokuibyshevsk. "Reporter" at the ceremony was not present, but the newlyweds visited shortly after the banquet. The first thing we asked whether the absence of the guests at the festive table of meat dishes and strong drinks are not outraged

? Nobody left hungry
 - We have no reproach for such an unusual menu - says the head of a young family, 27-year-old Alexander Shalanov. - However, we Luda decided not to shock with a fully syroedcheskim refreshments. However, all the meals were vegetarian. And in the same beverage as vegetables and fruits, only passed through universal juicer. No hard liquor!
By the selection of guests at his first family celebration Shalanovy approached seriously. Not started calling those who do not share their views on food.
 - At the wedding it was fun, and no one left hungry! - Shared with "Reporter" Natalia Konovalova, aunt of the bride
. She liked the pancakes stuffed with mushrooms and mushroom soup.
 - And on the second serves delicious potatoes with mushrooms! - Natalia says
. Wedding cakes ordered the couple to a specialty store for vegetarians. For their preparation used honey, vegetable oil, artichokes, almonds and dates.
 - And we Luda at the wedding ate pineapple, well, he was very juicy! - Smiling, Alexander

. "Infect" Tolstoy
And it all began for the older driver boilers refinery Alexander Shalanova with passion philosophy of Leo Tolstoy. Eighteen months ago, I began to think about proper nutrition. And I decided to try vegetarianism.
Completely abandon the "dead" food, that is, become raw foodists, Alexander decided after long discussions with Lyudmila, with whom he met on the Internet.
 - Shoveled a lot of information about the raw food diet, - says Alexander. - We learned that there are raw foodists who eat raw meat and fish. It did not suit us. And we chose the so-called monosyroedenie. You can eat only fruits and vegetables which have not undergone heat treatment, "live". And, one day only any one product.
No harm to your health, becoming raw foodists year ago, Alexander did not find. On the contrary, it becomes sick less often. According to him, if earlier he had a cold but now more than six months generally do not fall ill again in two or three months,.
However, changing diets, Alexander lost six kilograms.
 - If before I could lift a weight of 24 kilograms of 80-90 times, then squeeze is now not more than seventy - he admits
. But that's OK, I'm sure the guy. As he said, raw foodists with experience, over time the body will be reconstructed and will get used to the new diet to the point that Alexander will be able to return to your normal weight.
On the question of "Reporter", what about the fact that the human body need carbohydrates, fats, proteins, Shalanov assured that these substances are abundant in vegetables, fruits and nuts.
 - As such, breakfasts and dinners we have. We can at any time to eat an apple, drink juice. And there is no hunger.
At present, tea and coffee taboo. Instead, Alexander and Lyudmila brewed with mint or other herbs of the field.
According to Alexander, in any case can not "change" the raw food diet. The body does not forgive such "bullying».
 - Luda two weeks went to her mother in the village, and there she had to eat normal food. Then he felt very bad.

Relatives do not understand
At the wedding, the couple was Shalanovyh - his classmate with his wife. They are vegetarians. With them young Shalanovy in the near future are going to move in the ecovillage.
 - It is far from Togliatti, and we went there to visit, - says Alexander. - There's live raw foodists. They purchased several acres of land for each family, began to be built, they want to grow healthy food. We really liked it there!
And while Shalanovy live in two-room apartment with his older brother Alexander and his wife,
 - My brother does not understand us, - says Alexander. - But this is a private matter
. Aunt Ludmila Natalia Konovalova, though, and have fun at the wedding of the soul, too, does not approve of their decision to become raw foodists.
 - I think you need to eat meat certainly - she says. - I think that can be waived may be harmful to health
. Do not share the beliefs Shalanovyh and most of the people around them. However, as admitted Alexander "Reporter", he readily admits that once again revise the outlook on life and food.
 - It is rather an experiment on himself - says the newlyweds. - And it can end at any time. Besides, Luda pregnant. Little will only feed the fruit and vegetable purees. And when he grows up, we will give the child the right to choose. To be or not to be raw foodists - decides to let himself

.  - If all nazhrutsya like pigs - this is normal
. And this is clearly sektakty, I tell you! ;)

Tags

See also

New and interesting