Time makes us beautiful

Thinking of female beauty, I always remember the saying that "there are flowers early and there are flowers later." Some people are born blond beauties such that immediately clear: her fate destined to be a star. Beauty also reveals other at once, and not soon, often closer to 30 - through age, love and labor, long way to him and peace of mind

. I am 17 years taking pictures of women. Thousands of hours of retouching gave me the opportunity to explore the female body millimeter. All these sharp collarbone, slender fingers, nervous lips. Moles, tattoos ... and fear that arises from each when it appears on the other side of the lens - fear to meet with that part of yourself, which you do not know anything and do not want to know
On the cards would see itself graceful and fragile, as spreads in glossy. A little rock - this, of which lose their heads. < This, which is never about anything not ask, do not wait, do not afraid of time, out of the first
. This is difficult to imagine the roaring night, when in the morning a person turns into a mash-up of the skin and tears, and need a day to recover, and may not be desirable, but it is necessary to call, and lie, and take off, brew strong tea and a long look at the ceiling, listening to the inside suddenly become hollow and empty.

This is difficult to imagine in such a situation - and because among us there is not one that would not pass through it
None of these nights do not pass without a trace.

None of the calls, when "the subscriber is unavailable," and in fact had to arrive and call a few hours ago.

No one morning, when you wake up in the dead silence in the family bed, and on the empty sheet so clearly emanates betrayal - cold drawn directly on the spine, it seems:

a long life ahead, and you - to Greenland. The internal temperature falls, the drift ice

On this side of the lens a lot of talking, even more -. Listen. And if you listen well enough, you can learn to read the body is like a book: the bitter and happy to see the head, left someone tagging. The main thing - carefully flipping

. Do not bend the corners.

And, you know what I mean? < We - beautiful. With all our cracks and chipped. Because they are - about life and the way home , about a mile long way, tired of an angel over his shoulder, regrown family roots. Of all the damn borscht, wash hands diapers, spattered oil surface. About our complex elections, "yes" and "no", ecstasies and sobs. About how winter comes, until you go on the subway, about a hangover the next morning, about the pleasure of missed calls, with a touch of regret - unsent sms. About pain, dried contact lenses, lonely Christmas at home, charlotte, that there is no one there, - it's all of us, it's about us
That's about it - it is! - Wrinkles and cracks, flaws and roughness: to have something to cling to - for life and others, and to coincide, and grow together, grow - one in one

. So, looking at his hands, I do not see the mind and the heart line, and woven yarn:
Here prickly, harsh, strong - she is bound to her husband;
but the delicate, thin, silk is - the daughter

. Study the following in the body, I see the past
Having traces on the body -. become even more beautiful than yesterday

Author: Olga Primachenko
Preview: Andrea Hübner

via www.facebook.com/quadratiges.photography/info/?tab=page_info

Tags

See also

New and interesting