4 state of women!

Catastrophically important article! On the most important women's skills that many lays on the shelves. I guarantee, read it inside and out, you go up to a higher level in understanding men and, not least, of itself ...

"I inspire him, and he wipes his feet on me"

"From me only want ....."

"My man does not care about me, does not bestow gifts, flowers ..."

"I'm used to being a"

"A man does not appreciate me"

Any of the statements above are close to you?

Now you all will become clear. Let's start.

The ideal woman - is the queen in a society hostess in the kitchen, in bed ... ©

These quotes have long walk on the Internet. It's funny, but in themselves they are mature thought. The main thing is the desire to behold them.

What is it? On the women's conditions.

In every woman there are four states. And even if you only use one, it does not mean that the other three are missing.

I'll start with the first state, which is now increasingly gaining momentum among women.

▪SOSTOYANIE QUEEN.
Independent, self-sufficient, well-groomed, independent, confident, proud. Career growth, Business realizovanna in society. Ask for help? What are you! He knows how to behave in society, looking at her with admiration. Intelligent, straightforward.

The same woman is dominated by the energy received. That is: I'm cool, waiting for the man to be invested in me (to win, and so take care. N.).

▪SOSTOYANIE the hostess.
The second state "popularity" among women. This mother energy. The energy of giving. Very good it is manifested at birth rebenka.Takaya woman cooks, cleans, she knows how to listen. Since it is very quiet, comfortable.

▪SOSTOYANIE GIRLS.
The energy received. Cheerful, weak. It gets wants, just because he wants it (in contrast to the Queen, that she achieves all). For this there is always someone around to help, protect, take care. The eternal dreamer.

▪SOSTOYANIE mistresses.
Giving Away, passion, uninhibited beauty. With the help of ... woman giving a man a powerful energy, filling it with force. It is easy to attract men.

And now let's move on to the most important. The imbalance of energies ...

1. What happens if a woman is more developed state of the Queen?
Not once wrote about a similar case. Loneliness, one woman, the queen does not like the cold inside. He believes that the majority of men are weak and unworthy.

2. If the state is dominated by the hostess, then what?
The woman is very caring. A man with a very user-friendly. Often it develops into "doormat" for a woman. And the mistress of men do not admire. Admire girl mistress, the queen.
And I want to take care of, too, quite a mistress.

3. The predominance of girls state
On the one hand man it is very nice to be needed. To help her. To please this girl. Be inspired by the exploits. But if it occurs continuously, it can get bored. Since the woman is only receiving power.

4. skewed towards state mistress
These are women from the category of "man needs only ....!"
Yes, it wanted. Yes it win (up to a point). But to link her life men desire not to burn. Keep a man a woman does not work.

◾I WHAT?

True femininity - is the ability to control these four states. To strike a balance. Two of them - the energy producing and two - the energy of giving.

When the man came home from work hungry, he is interested in only one thing. He wants to eat. And here it is necessary to include the status hostess. Feed him (preferably tasty).

When a man has scored a nail or brought home a salary - it makes sense to include the condition of the girl, which is such a joyful able to admire his hunter.

Mistress may attract interest, but will not be able to keep without the other three states.

Status of the Queen - is a sense of self-reliance, love for yourself and your body (love for others starts only with self-love). Beauty, pretty dresses, hobby, self-development.

The man does not appreciate you? Include the condition of the queen. Take care of yourself, your beauty, your body, your hobby. But not revenge or resentment. And you will see what will happen.

◾VYVODY:

There are four state women

1. Queen (producing energy)
2. The hostess (the giving)
3. Girl (receiving)
4. Mistress (giving of)

Most women skewed in one or more states. Or rush from one state to another (in different periods of life). Then what comes out of it? Not for me to tell you.
The key to true femininity - a balance of all four states. Be flexible and switch depending on the situation. And these conditions are readily amenable to development.

Do you want to love yourself and be loved? Be happy and give happiness to the people around? Want your man (present or which will soon meet) has been successful, loyal, strong, and so on. D.? Excellent. Only that I gave the answer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting