20 phrases that you need to say to himself more often

heard, perhaps, such a thing as a "self-hypnosis"? This magical property is based on almost magical ability of our brain to wishful thinking. However, this feature is often turned against us. But you can apply it to your advantage! < Website lists the phrases that are on our minds like to easy sedatives: they allow you to gather your thoughts, to go through any "fiasco" and to proceed without losing faith in yourself!

• I can not control everything that happens to me. I can only keep control how I react to what is happening. My strength lies in my reaction.
  • I will not think too much about what could or should happen. Instead, I will appreciate what I have now.
  • I have to accept what is going on in my life, the most important thing - I put all the effort.
  • It is better to make mistakes than to pretend to perfection.
  • I'll never be as good as it, according to others, I am after a win, and will never be so bad, how, in my opinion, I am after defeats.
I'll try to pay less attention to external difficulties, but more - on their own thoughts. I'm going to think positively. The test becomes a problem only if I give in to him. The sooner I'm recovering from the failure, the sooner I will achieve that to which aspire. I will not hide from their own fears. I know that they are not there to scare me. They only say that in my life there is something really important, for which they should be overcome. There is a huge difference between fatigue and pleasant fatigue. Life is too short. I will not spend it on something that I totally uninteresting. If I did not have time for what's really important, I stop doing what does not have much to me. I can not build a reputation and a fortune on what I plan to do once. The future may be different from the present, and I am able to change it right now. Happiness come to me when it will come from me. ahead of - you must, but I never ahead of anyone (including himself), wanting to get even with him. I'll try become better and not think that I am better. I'll be too busy working on their lawn to pay attention to what your - Green. < I'll eat what I like. To move the way I like it. To say that I love. To live as I like. Today. The next stop in the right direction should not be long. I have to celebrate all the small victories along the way. Ultimately they make our life interesting and exciting.

Source: Marc and angel, translation: Adme.ru

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting