The inner flame is reflected in the eyes.

The inner flame is reflected in the eyes. Every time looking in the mirror - even if it's a fleeting glance - look at his reflection in the eyes and mentally repeat three theses self.

The first: "I absolutely do not depend on the assessments of others - both good and bad».
The second: "No man can be my master».
Third: "I'm not afraid of difficulties».

Look into the eyes of reflection - these settings will affect them and come back to you. Eye contact, not the overall facial expression. Look in the eyes glow - it will remind you of a flame in your heart.

Sutra: Ananda Sat Chit
(saht chit ah-NAN-dah)
My inner dialogue reflects the flame of my soul.

The third principle describes how your mind creates your reality.

Here we will focus on how you can literally change this reality by controlling the internal dialogue.

Mantra - Sat Chit Anand - reminds us that our soul is the center of love, knowledge and happiness. Sat - is "true freedom from the restrictions." Chit - a "omniscience, natural knowledge, pure consciousness." Ananda - happiness, perfect happiness, self-fulfillment. Literally translated, the phrase means the following:

"My soul knows no limits.
My soul is endowed with knowledge.
My soul exists in the integrity ».

Internal dialogue - one of the basic human qualities. Internal dialogue is very important: by the internal voice judgments help a person survive. "That's the kind can be dangerous. This fruit must have amazing taste. It seems that now is not the best time to ask the chief of the allowance to the salary ».

All this is very useful, but you might get the impression that this thin voice - inseparable part of your being that its goals fully meet your objectives. However, as we have seen, still lives inside of you and the observer, a silent witness. It was thanks to him that you can establish communication with the spirit; the abode of the silent observer, the mind gives way to a local non-local mind.

Internal dialogue and inner strength

Life is synchronized with the field of the mind - is the path to the physical, emotional and spiritual balance. You get such strength and flexibility, click any of life's problems as nuts. Can you put yourself at the service of any difficulties; Test you only temper.

If you find yourself thinking that the world around you "do not shine", look at the same time inward, ask: "If there is nothing shines, you can try your luck here?" It is necessary to analyze your inner dialogue and make that the conscious energy flow is blocked. Then follows the "push" of the ego and move yourself - do not interfere with the flame of the soul to shine from within you.

Vedic sages have argued that the flame of the soul, if any, is reflected in the radiance of the eyes, facial expressions and gestures. It is reflected in your thoughts, feelings, words and actions. How it affects? Clear rules here, but the usual manifestation of the spirit - a flawless speech and behavior: a man carefully avoids the words and actions that might hurt someone.

Spirit shines in confidence and happiness, in good nature, courage, kindness, thoughtfulness and care in. Surrounding instantly feel the level of your inner dialogue - though not always understand what they are feeling. If the inner Spirit shines in confidence and happiness, in good nature, courage, kindness, thoughtfulness and care in. If the internal dialogue aimed at positive people will reach to you with pleasure will help you - your company will bring joy. Everyone wants to bask in the love, knowledge and happiness - these qualities are reflected in your every deed; your eyes are filled with light. This is the true inner strength.

Exercise "Fire in the eyes»
(from the book by Deepak Chopra "Spontaneous realization of desires»)

Tags

See also

New and interesting